| thirty three |

Chapter. 33

| one month later |

It has been one month since Chris and I have been together. 
We hop from one house to the other, one week we'll stay at his house, the next week we'll stay at my house, it's cute. We are honestly goals.

Lately I've been all over headlines, and apart of rumors. Zayn and I did a song together and people think that we had a thing, but the songs been a hit so I'm good with it.

I've been really excited cause Kanye keeps hinting at signing me to R.O.C.K , but he never ask me and it drives me crazy.

I woke up later then usual today, I've been feeling not so good lately. I've been puking a lot, my back hurts, and the smell of anything makes me want to puke.

I walked downstairs to the smell of eggs. I walked into the kitchen, my face scrunched up in disgust. Chris was sitting in the counter eating eggs.

"Morning baby" Chris said getting off the counter and kissing my cheek. I felt like gagging cause Chris had the eggs in his hand, and the scent got stronger.

I felt something in the back of my throat, it didn't taste good. I ran over to the bathroom by the living room.

I bent over the toilet and started to puke. Chris ran into the bathroom and held my hair up out of my face. He patted my back after I was done retching out all my insides basically.

"Baby, are you okay, are you sick" Chris asked me, putting his hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a fever, Have you ate anything" Chris asked as I got off the floor.

"Everything I eat I just throw it up again" I breathed out, I am sick and tired of being sick 24-7.

"Have you gone to the doctor?"  Chris asked.

"No" I shook my head.

"Well are you late" Chris like basically whispered.

"For my period?" I asked with a little giggle, I find it funny that guys can't talk about periods.

"Yes" Chris breathed out.

"Oh shit, yea. I've been so busy I haven't noticed" I panicked a bit.

"It's okay baby, I'll go and go get a pregnancy test. Alright you just chill here, call Kylie or something and just try to calm down, Alright?" He said, I slowly nodded my head. I was holding back tears.

"I love you" Chris kissed me cheek, I started to cry, I can't have a child right now, my career is just kicking off. I haven't done a lot of stuff like I wanted to before I got pregnant, like I don't know. GET MARRIED!

"Please calm down I'll be right back okay?" Chris asked, I nodded my head.

"I love you" Chris kissed my head and walked out of the bathroom. I closed the door and slowly slid down it.

I can't have a child now, Chris and I just got into a relationship. What if he don't want kid, what if he leaves. I would have to raise this child by myself.

After about twenty minutes of me sitting  on the bathroom floor. Chris knocked on the door, I got up and opened the door.

Chris handed me a plastic bag. I got the box of pregnancy test, and started to open it.

"Come out when your down" Chris kissed me and closed the door behind him. Mise well get this over with. I grabbed three pregnancy test and sat down on the toilet. I peed on all the sticks and put them on the counter.

I walked out into the living room. Chris was sitting on the couch this his arms on his thighs and his head in his hands.

I walked up to the couch and sat down on the couch next to him.

"Is it done?" He asked me, looking up at me.

"We have to wait for the results" I said crossing my legs.
We sat there in silence for a bit.

"You can leave me if you want" I whispered, Chris looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked turning towards me.

"You can leave me if you want" I said looking at my hands in my lap.

"Charlotte, why would you say that?" Chris said scooting closer to me.

"I don't know, we just started dating. I get it if it's to fast and you want to leave" I said not looking at him once.

"Look at me" He said lifting my face up to his with his fingers. "I love you so much, you don't understand. I can't believe you think I would ever leave you, I would never to that. I love you way too much to leave you. And it's not to fast at all, I've been excited to start a future with you. Yes it's a little out of order, but I'm fine with that. If you're pregnant I'm going to with you every step of the way baby, I promise you that I will never leave you, especially when you need me".

"We are going to raise this child together" He smiled at me, I started to cry. You have no idea how good it felt for him to say those words.

"I love so much baby" I grabbed his face.

"I love you too" Chris said, I smashed my lips onto his, and this was the moment where I finally knew the Chris was the one.

Are lips parted as my alarm for the test went off. We looked at each other like 'oh shit its time'.

"C'mon" Chris said getting up and grabbing my hand. I got off the couch and followed him into the bathroom.

"Before we see if you're pregnant, I want you to know that I love you so so so much. And no matter what happens I will be there for you, I promise" Chris told me.

"Thank you baby" I smiled at him.

"You ready" I breathed out, getting a little nervous now.

"Yea" Chris nodded his head.

"Alright" I said, I picked up the test and looked at it.

"I-I'm-" I stumbled, Chris looked at the test.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT" Chris cheered in excitement, I started to laugh and cheer. Chris pulled me into a hug and started to lift me up, I was laughing.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too beautiful" Chris said kissing my lips".

==================
👶🏼🍼

-KW