| twenty seven |

Chapter. 27

| one day later |

It's been two day since my birthday, yesterday Kylie, Tyga, Chris and I just had a hang out day at different places. As per usual my cheeks hurt from smiling to much around Chris. I laughed so much, I got so many funny looks from people its crazy.

Today is the day that I get to make my own lipstick, I told Kylie just name a shade of KyShadow after me, cause I don't have any idea what color eye shadow I want.

I just got ready, I'm in a white crop top, black joggers and a pair of Jordan Rising Highs. Kylie is already at the factory so I'm going there to meet up with her.

I walk over to my dresser, grab my black Nike hat, my keys and phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk to the living room. Tyga and King were sitting on the couch.

"Hi baby" I said kissing King's cheek.

"Hi Aunt Char" King said, he calls me Aunt Char because I've been like a aunt to him, I knew him sense he was a couple months old.

"Hey, T, I'm heading out for a bit" I said looking at Tyga.

"Going to make your lipstick?" He asked me.

"Yep, I'll see you guys later" I said walking out the door.

I walked over to Patrick, my baby. I got in and started to drive to the factory headquarters. On the way I saw some fans at a stoplight. They were the cutest things ever, they honestly made my day. I got to the factory and got out. I walked to the big doors and walked in.

"Hello Miss. Jenner, Kylie is waiting for you in her office" The lady at the front desk said. I've been here a couple times so I know where Kylie's office is. I walked to her office and opened the door. She was on the phone with her legs up on the glass desk.

"Oh, hello Charlotte. Come in, sit down" She said with the phone still on her ear. I smiled at her and sat down.

"Alright I'll talk to you later, bye" Kylie said hanging up the phone.

"Who's on the phone" I asked crossing my legs.

"No one, I just wanted to look proffesinal" Kylie said laughing, I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Alright so there will be a lady that will come in here and ask you questions and give you samples" Kylie said to me.

"Okay, let's do this" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Alright I'll call her in" Kylie said grabbing her phone and dialing a number.

"Trisha, can you call in Melissa please, thank you" Kylie said hanging up the phone, seconds later a lady walked in.

"Hello I'm Melissa" She said shaking Kylie and I's hands.

"So today I'm gonna make a sample of whatever lipstick you want, you get to choose the color and if you want it matte or a gloss" Melissa said putting a suitcase looking thing on the table. She started to take things out of it.

"Okay so, do you want it matte or?" Melissa asked me.

"Yes, I want it matte" I said nodding my head. She nodded and took some little containers out of her box.

"Do you have a color idea?" She asked me.

"I would like a maroon color" I said sitting on the edge of my seat.

"Okay just let me mix it together real quick" She said adding colors together.

"Here put this on your hand and she if its the right color" Melissa said handing my a little shovel type thing. I grabbed it from her and put it on my hand.

"Can we get it a little darker" I asked giving it back to her.

"No problem" She said, after she did some more mixing she gave me a darker lipstick, I liked it.

"Okay so I'm going to get this down to the factory and you will get a full toob in like a week" Melissa said nodding at me.

"That sounds great, thank you" I said hugging her.

"No problem, bye now" She said walking out of the door.

"Isn't she a cutie" I said smiling at Kylie, she rolled her eyes.

"She's annoying" Kylie said looking at me.

"No she isn't" I said looking at Kylie.

"Whatever you say" Kylie said walking over to me.

"Thank you for doing this" I said hugging Kylie.

"No problem little sis" Kylie said, techinally Kylie is older then me by a couple of days.

"Alright well, I got to go back home. I want to spend a little time with King" I said putting my hands in my pant pockets.

"Alright I'll see you at home" Kylie said walking to her desk chair.

"Drive safe, love you" She said sitting down.

"I will, love you too" I said walking out of the room. I walked back outside into my car. I drove to the city. I decided that I wanted Tim Horton's so I made a turn right. I felt a big smash and then everything went black.

================================

Gets guys, sorry bout the cliff hanger. I don't think I've done a cliff hanger yet, so I had to. We are at 2,770 readers. We are so close to 3,000 woo.

I want to give a shout out to RealisticStoryTeller for adding the story to her readinglist. AND voting on the last chapter. So go show them some love, by following them.

That k you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting. I hope you enjoyed. And Yea love you.

Shout out to my editor BuckyProtection

-KW