| twenty eight |

Chapter.28

| momma kris p.o.v. |

The whole family was over for are typical Sunday dinner. It was everyone in the family and Chris cause he was over at Kylie's house anyway so I invited him. Everyone is over, but, Charlotte. Kylie said that Charlotte left the factory before she did, so she should be here.

I walked out onto the patio, and walked of over the the table where everyone was around. I put the chicken on the table and sat down with everyone else.

"Where the hell is Charlotte" I said getting a little annoyed. "Has anyone called her?" I asked everyone.

"Yep" Kanye, Kylie, Tyga, Chris and Kourtney said, I rolled my eyes. Why the hell is she taking so long. My phone started to ring, I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, yes. Is this Mrs. Jenner?" A lady asked through the phone.

"Yes it is" I said sitting up a bit.

"This is the Calabasas Hospital calling" The lady said, my heart dropped. Everyone started to looked at me weirdly.

"No" I whispered.

"Ma'am, your daughter Charlotte was in a car accident, she's in the ICU" The lady said. I dropped my phone and started to cry.

"No,no,no,no,no" I said shaking my head crying.

"Mom, mom what's going on" Kim and Kendall asked me. Khloe picked up the phone and put it to her ear. Her face dropped, she immediately got up and started to run to the cars.

"Khloe what's going on?!" Tyga yelled.

"Charlotte's in the ICU!" Khloe said while still running.

Kanye got up and also started running to his car. Chris, Kylie, Tyga, Kendall and Kourtney following him. Kim helped me get up and walked me over to her car.

*Kanye P.O.V*

I was scared beyond my mind, what happened to Charlotte? Why was she in the ICU? Is she okay? What will happen to her?

I was speeding down the road to the hospital, I pulled in to the hospital parking lot, almost crashing into a tree but I didn't care. I got out of my car, not even worried about locking the car. I ran up to the hospital doors, everyone behind me. I ran up to the lady at the front desk.

"Can I get Charlotte Jenner's room please, I'm her brother" I said to her, she looked at me weird.

"She was adopted into the family, now come on" I said taping the desk. The rest of the family ran up behind me.

"Floor B room 34" The lady said. We all ran up to the elevator I pressed the button.

"Fuck it" Chris said running towards the stairs and pushing the door open.
We all followed him, we all ran up to the third floor. Thats three flights of stairs, I was out of breathe.

We all jogged up to room 34 and walked in, Charlotte was asleep in the hospital bed. I looked around for a doctor, there was one standing outside of the next room door.

"Excuse me are you Charlotte's doctor" Tyga asked the doctor.

"Yes I am" He said facing towards us. "I take it you're ether family" He said walking in her room.

"Charlotte was in a car accident, a bad one. She didn't break anything, but she's in a coma" The doctor said us.

"No,no, no, no" Kylie said breaking down in Tyga's arms. Tyga had tears in his eyes, same with me. With a Coma you don't know if there going to wake up tomorow or in years.