| tweleve |

Chapter.12

| the next day |

Light was shinning in my eyes, I barely opened my eyes because of the sunlight. I looked next to me no one was there. I remembered Nick wasn't at my house, he had a family thing and stayed at his parents. This was the first time in a while that I didn't wake up to Nick, it made me sad.

I got up, put on some sweatpants and walked out of my room. Kylie and Tyga were cuddling on the couch, I rolled my eyes. I was still mad at Tyga for making out with that other girl, but Kylie just forgave him like it was nothing. Oh well its there relationship not mine.

I opened my phone, I went on Snapchat. I started to record Tyga and Kylie cuddling, I turned it to face cam and  made the most unamuzed ever, made my hand like it was a gun, put it to my head and fake shot my self and stopped the recording, I sent it to Nick.

I grabbed a apple out of the fruit bowl in the middle of the island, and walked back to my room. I sat on my bed and turned on the TV, it was on TMZ.

"Charlotte and Nick, back on?" The head guy said, who I recently found out the he's also a lawyer. I didn't know what to expect from this topic.

"Yea, so Charlotte Jenner and Nick Jonas were getting very close at Tyga's party" One of the workers said holding there papers.

"How close" The head guy said taking a sip out of his usual Starbucks coffee.

"They were making out, cuddling" A girl said who was sitting in a chair.The head guy made a circle with his lips, you could tell he was interested in the topic, I laughed at his reaction.

"Some people say that they have been dating for a while now" A really tall guy said all the way in the back.

"Hey I ship it" I guy said really loud, people started laughing cause a guy said it, and to be honest I was laughing to.

"You know what else happened at Tyga's party" A girl with a short hair cut said, she was also sitting down.

"Yea, Tyga was making out with someone who wasn't Kylie" The tall guy in the back said.

"Yea we got a video of Kylie screaming at him at the party" A random guy said, I really got to learn someone of these peoples names. The only one I know is Dexter from Dexter Chat.

"Really?" The head guy said with a surprised face.

"Yea, we don't know of there back together or not" The tall guy said again.

Then the show went to commercial, I didn't want to sit inside all day. So I decided that I wanted to ask if Momma Kris would want to be my manager today, I texted Momma Kris.

Charlottle- Momma Kris, are you going to be at home today?

If she wasn't going to be home I was going to Khloe's or something.
I got up grabbed a pair of black legging, a steelers jersey, a pair of white Nike's, and a black Nike hat, and put it all on. I got a text back from Momma Kris.

Momma Kris- Yes.

Charlottle- Good cause I'm coming over.

I texted back, I grabbed my phone and keys, I walked out of my room. I started walking to the door.

"Where you going?" Tyga asked me. I ignored him and walked outside and got into Patrick. I started to drive to Momma Kris's.

I got to Momma Kris's, I got out of the car and walked into Momma Kris's house.