| five |

Chapter.5

I woke up, the sun was shining in my eyes through the big windows. I felt Chris's arms around my waist, I smiled and looked up at Chris, he was still sleeping. I smiled at his cuteness and nuzzled my head in Chris's chest.

After a while of laying with Chris, I turned around causing Chris to move too. I felt kind of bad because he looked so peaceful before I moved. It's like when a puppy or kitten is sleeping on you, and you don't move no matter what. 

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, it was 1:34pm. I remember that I had lunch with Kim and Kanye at Shibuya at three.

"Ugh," I groaned. I wanted to go to lunch, but I also would like to stay in bed all day.

I turned back around, Chris was still sleeping. I smiled at how cute he is when he's asleep. I debated on waking him up. I wanted to tell him I had to leave and I also remembered that I don't have a ride back home.

"Chris," I whispered quietly. His eyelids started moving as he was slowly waking up.

"Chris" I said again a little louder. He moved and opened his eyes, he smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, I'm so sorry, but I need to go to lunch with Kim and Kanye and I need a ride back home." I was hoping he wasn't going to be annoyed or mad.

"Yea, I'll drive you home," Chris said getting up out of bed, he walked over to the bathroom. I got up out of bed, grabbed the dress I wore last night from the corner.

I didn't want to put that dress back on, it just was skin tight and it was too early to do all that. Chris walked out of the bathroom and walked over to me. He grabbed my waist.

"Morning beautiful," Chris said as he smiled at me.

"Morning," I said looking into his eyes, once again.

Chris looked down and saw I had no pants on. He let go of my waist and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of sweatpants.

"Here you go," Chris said, handing me them. "I don't want anyone else to see that ass," Chris smirked at me.

"Thank you," I chuckled. "Promise me one thing," Chris said, getting closer to me. I nodded my head as a response. "No matter what happens with the fans, and the paparazzi and everyone else, that will always be my ass," Chris showed me his beautiful smile. I threw my head back and laughed.

"Sure thing," I winked at him. It is a little too early for saying which body parts are whose, but I don't know Chris and I have this instant connection.

He leaned in and started kissing me, I kissed him back. His lips were so soft, and our lips fit perfectly together.

"We have to go," I told him, pulling away and smiling at what just happened.

"Okay," Chris stared down at my lips before he walked away. I started putting on the sweatpants that Chris gave me. I grabbed my phone from the end table on the side of the bed. Chris saw I was ready and walked out of the room. We started walking down the stairs.

"Jessica, I'll be right back," Chris's voice echoed through the house. He grabbed a jacket, put it on and opened the front door.  We walked out and got into one of Chris's cars.

He started the car and drove off into the street. "Dammit, you didn't meet Royalty," Chris looked at me with a sad face.

"Shit, I forgot. I really wanted to meet her," I crossed my arms over my chest. I really did want to meet Royalty, just because she looks like the sweetest little girl ever.

"You'll meet her next time," Chris told me, grabbing my hand causing me to smile. Chris doesn't live too far from me so it didn't take long for us to get to my house.