Chaper 7

Chapter 7

Ariel's POV

"Yeah, I'll see you at 9:00, Hunter, bye." I smirked, hanging up. I was going to that party with Hunter today.

I searched through my closet, finding the shortest, low cut dress I could find. I'm not one to wear revealing clothes, but if this is what it takes to make Zayn realize the difference between me and a slut, then so be it. I found the perfect black dress. I think I got this as a gift, horrible, but useful. This dress is so slutty, even an angel would look like a shut in this dress.

I took my 3-inch black pumps and wore those. I curled all of my brown hair and let it fall at my back. I wore so much make up, you wouldn't even realize it was me. It wasn't me, I'm not a slut. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and walked out the door.

I'm ready.

*The Party*

Hunter and I walked through the crowds of drunk, sweaty, dancing teenagers. The music blasting through the speakers.  "Good luck, babe." He smiled. "And for the record, no matter how much of a slut you dressed today, I know you really aren't one." He smiled. Yes, I told hunter my plan. I had to, I don't want him to think I was using him. I'm not that mean.

"Thanks, Hunter, for understanding. It's just he gets me so mad, he always thinks he's right. I hate it, it's so annoying." I said.

"I know the feeling," He chuckled.

"Go have fun," I smiled. "I'll see you later." I said.

"Okay, babe." He smiled, kissing my cheek and walking away.

Okay, now, it's time to act like a slut.

Never though I'd say that.

This should be fun.

Zayn's POV 

It had been my second beer, I wasn't drunk, obviously. Just a little tipsy. "Hey baby," Melanie walked up to me. She had the shortest dress on. Gosh, could she be any more of a slut? But, hey, what did I care?

"Hey," I smirked, pulling her against me as we danced to the song that was now playing. She grinded her hips against mine. Our now sweaty bodies, hitting against each other. I started to kiss up her neck as she moaned. I nipped at the skin behind her ear. Her sweet spot. She moaned even louder, "Zayn,"

As I was doing that, my gaze fell on another girl. And I thought Melanie was wearing a short dress, damn look at her. She's wearing a shirt for a dress. But her body, damn, I haven't seen anything like it. I'm only looking at the back of her and it's so hot. Just imagine how the front of her body looked. She was pushed up against the wall by a guy and he started to make out with her. He was feeling up and down her body as she deepened the kiss. Soon, she was being pulled by another guy. He took her to the dance floor and they started to grind up against each other. I want me some of that. I walked away from Melanie, ignoring her groaning and moaning my name. Haha, so easy.

"I think I'll take it from here," I said to the guy, pulling the two apart.

"Fuck off," The girl mumbled. That voice.

Fuck off.

I knew who that voice belonged to. No, it can't be her.

I pulled her by the arm and she spun around. I gasped, it is her. "Ariel?"

She smirked, "Hey," She said, casually.

Suddenly, I felt anger rise up in me. I clenched my fists and punched the guy she was with square in the face, he stumbled back and I went in again, this time a punch in the stomach. He hunched over and gasped for air. I continuously punched him. "Zayn, stop!" She yelled, frightened by me.

I didn't stop. I couldn't. I felt this urge to protect Ariel, I wanted him dead.

"Zayn please!" She yelled, pulling my arm back.

"What?!" I yelled at her. Pushing her up against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled, getting louder with every word.

"Nothing," She said, emotionless.

That made my anger increase by one hundred percent.  "Nothing? You're dressed like a fucking slut, I have been looking at you two minutes and you went from boy to boy, making out and grinding on each of them. You're acting like a whore, Ariel! And all you have to say is nothing?! You're unbelievable!" I yelled, pulling her by her shoulders. By now, everyone in the room were staring at us, quiet as hell.

"Hah!" She laughed, "I'm unbelievable? So, it's okay for you to play around with girls and act like a man-whore, and I can't?!" She yelled back, pushing my arms off of her. "Zayn, you're so stupid." She spat.

"You're nothing but a slut,"

"And you're nothing but a player," She smirked. "And why do you care anyway?"

"I don't, you're no one special. Every girl comes around, thinking the could change me, get me to not be a player. They think I might actually care for them. Well, that's where they're wrong. I don't care for anyone but myself. It's always been like that." I spat.

"Then why did you beat that poor kid up? Just because we were dancing? Why did you get so worked up about me wearing revealing clothes and being with other guys, huh? You're just denying it, you're scared that you might actually like someone. But you have too much pride to accept that you might not always be a player. It's stupid, Zayn. Don't act like you don't care, because I sure as hell know that you do." She said.

"I don't and I never will, look at you and look at me. I'm so much better, don't think for one second that I actually like you. It's ridiculous. You're ridiculous." I spat.

She had tears in her eyes. "You don't mean that." She said.

"Oh, but babe, I do. Consider yourself played. " I smirked, and with that I walked away.

-Author's Note-

Oh man, I think I cried in my heart. Lol. Does that even make sense? Who knows?

Whatever. What did you think, let me know in the comments.

BTW, 40TH FOLLOWER GETS A DEDICATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

Night Wattpaders! :)

-W