Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Ariel's POV

Sunday

"Ariel," A voice whispered, shaking my body. Leave me alone, who ever you are. I need sleep. I didn't reply, I was too lazy to even open my eyes.

"Ariel," The same voice whispered again.

"Ugh, what?" I asked, clearly annoyed that this person is trying to wake me up.

"Open your eyes, babe." Zayn always called me babe. And I'm pretty sure Jared wouldn't call me that. Obviously.

"Zayn?" I asked, still keeping my eyes shut.

"The one and only," He said. Cocky.

"Well, then go away." I mutter.

"What? Why?" He laughs, lying down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I gently removed his arm from my waist, throwing his arm back at him. "I don't like when you lie to me." I say, finally opening my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, nervously.

"Safaa wasn't sick and you weren't at home." I say. He stiffens up. "Why couldn't you just tell me you were busy? You didn't have to lie to get out of the date. A rain check would have been fine, you know. Instead, you made me walk all the way to your house, worrying about Safaa." I say.

"I'm so sorry babe, I-I just," I knew he was struggling on what to say.

"It's fine." I mumble.

"No, babe, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I feel horrible." He says.

I frown, not knowing what to say. He pulled me up with him, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Don't be mad, Ariel." He kissed my jaw line.

"I'm not mad, just confused." I sigh, rubbing my temples.

He gently pulls my arms down, "Don't over think stuff babe, it fucks up with your mind." He said. "Look, I'm just new to this stuff. You're my first girlfriend. The first committed relationship I'm in. It's hard, I'm not used to this stuff. But I'm trying, I'm trying to be a good boyfriend for you. But I fucked up, just like I always do. I'm a fucking idiot. Don't be mad at me, I can't bear it." He begs.

I've never seen this side of Zayn. So calm, gentle, vulnerable. I didn't know what to say to make him feel better, "I need to think." I say, stepping out of my room.

Zayn pulls me back in the room by my arm, my body pushes against him. He turns me around. "Don't think, just do. What do you want to do right now?" He asks.

"This." I say.

I press my lips against his soft ones, he immediately kissed back. My hands found it's way to his hair and his snaked around my waist. He kissed me, pushing me onto the bed, aggressively. His hands then found his way under my shirt.

I knew where this was heading. Was I ready yet? I mean, I don't even remember my first time with him. I'm not sure on what to do. It would be awkward if I had just pulled apart from him and ruined the moment. But, do I really want to?

Don't think,  just do.

Oh, damn. I was over thinking it again. I always do this. What is wrong with me. Why can't I just live in the moment? Oh my gosh. I'm over thinking about over thinking. I should stop.

What do I want to do? "Babe, are you sure you want to do this?" Zayn's voice asked.

"Don't think, just do." I smirk.

He playfully smirks, "Gosh, I love you." He presses his lips on mine.

-Author's Note-

Hey, how are my beautiful cupcake's doing?

Well, I want to start off my by first saying, I'm sorry for the short and horrible chapter. It was bad, I know.

Recently, I've been getting hate about my previous books. They were saying it was rubbish because everything was horribly written. I have to agree with that, I had no experience and my writing sucked then. But, I have improved. I don't mind constructive criticism, seriously, I think it's very helpful. But please don't send me ugly rude comments.

To those of you who comment only saying bad things about my books, do me a favor and delete my book, simple as that.

Aint no body got time for haters.

But, hey, MY HATERS ARE MY MOTIVATORS.

See ya.

-W