Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ariel's POV

Saturday Morning. Finally.

I lazily got out of bed and walked to the shower with my eyes still closed. I locked the door after myself and stripped out of my pajamas. I then jumped in the shower, allowing the warm water to rinse my body and wake me up a little. I shampooed, conditioned, and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. The mirror was foggy. I drew a little smiley face with my finger and walked out.

I ran to my closet and picked out my clothes for today. Kate and I were going to the mall, we don't have that much 'girl bonding' time because we can't do 'girl stuff' with Aiden, he gets bored. Well, thats what you get when you have two girl best friends, hun.

I wore a Royal blue cropped top that had 'Whatever.' written on it. Not a very positive shirt, but it's pretty. For bottoms, I just wore a pair of black jeans. I then put on my white pair of converse and grabbed my phone, then I was out the door. I tied my hair in to a loose braid on the way down the stairs. "Morning," I greeted my mum and dad as I texted Kate to come pick me up.

"Morning, love." Mom smiled.

"Where are you heading to?" Dad asked, as he took a sip of coffee.

"To the mall with Kate," I stated.

"Alright, have fun." Mum said.

"Bye," I replied shortly. They then got back to whatever it is that they were doing.

I walked out the house and Kate was parked in front of my flat, waiting for me. "Morning, child. Here's your coffee." Kate handed me a coffee. My friends probably spent over a thousand dollars on buying coffee for me.

"Why, thank you," I smiled, taking the coffee from her fingers.

"No problem, babe." She said. "Ready to shop till we drop?" She asked, with an excited grin.

"Bring it on," I replied, as I buckled my seat belt. What? Safety first, guys!