Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ariel's POV

Friday Morning.

Day one. Today was day one of this little 'game'. Zayn usually always won, correction, he always won.  He always played me. I was stupid. I want to give him a taste of his own medicine. I want to play him. I will.

I want to teach the player how to play his own game.

But, I had to step up my game. And I think I'm doing a pretty good job. I walked straight in to the coffee shop and noticed where Kate and Aiden were sitting. I think Dylan was with them. As I got closer, I noticed it really was Dylan. I started to feel anxious on what Kate and Aiden would say about my appearance. I gulped.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Ariel?" Aiden asked in confusion.

"Aiden, you've been my best friend since the first day of middle school and yet you don't recognize me?" I chuckled.

"Well, someone had a complete make over and I wasn't there to help. I'm proud, and at the same time disappointed." Kate said.

"What? C'mon, it's not that bad. I'm just starting to wear darker shades now.  That's not a complete make over." I defended.

"Wow, Ariel. I thought you looked hot before, but now, Damn." Dylan licked his lips. He thought I was hot? Awe.

My cheeks heated up, I probably looked like a tomato right now. Aiden smacked Dylan's arm. "Don't hit on my Ariel." He pouted, running up and hugging me.