Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ariel's POV

25, 36 ,22.

Click.

I unlocked my Gym locker. I switched out of my clothes, putting on my Gym T-Shirt and a pair of black shorts.  I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, taking it out of my face. I took my phone out, I had one message.

From: Zayn <3

I'm playing football with the guys. Coach wants girls to run the track, wear your sneakers. Make sure you bring your sweater, it's chilly out, babe. Xx :)

--Received at 10:48 AM--

I smiled, rolling my eyes and quickly replied.

To: Zayn

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be fine though. :P

--Sent at 10:51 AM--

I tied the laces of my Nike's, running out of the locker room. I ran across the field to see Zayn. They were taking a quick water break. Zayn walked to his bag, taking out a bottle of water as the sweat dripped down his forehead. Gosh, he could get sick. It's cold out and he's sweating.

"Hey," I smile walking up to him.

"Hey, babe -- why aren't you wearing your sweater? I specifically texted you, telling you to wear it. It's cold." He said.

"It's not that cold, Zayn. I'm fine." I say.

"Awe, little Zayn cares about his girlfriend." Dylan laughs.

"Fuck off, Dylan." Zayn said. I chuckled.

"Take my sweater--" Zayn said, but was cut of by me.

"No, Zayn, you're going to be cold. You're wearing short sleeves underneath." I say.