Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Ariel's POV

The first thing I did when I got home was jump into the shower. After taking my shower, I got dressed. I wore my maroon colored skater dress with a black bow belt. I then wore my black suede pumps that lifted my feet about three to four inches off the ground. I then put on my Gold Micheal Kors watch and two to three knuckle rings.

I sat at my vanity, taking out my make up bag. I never wore alot of makeup, and I'm not about to start now. I took my foundation and put a little bit of that on my face, followed my by a powder to set my make up. I lined my eyes and my water line and put on a light pink lip gloss. You see, I would have worn blush, but it gets reallly hot at those parties so I get red anyway. Lastly, taking out a curling wand. I curled all the pieces of my hair into soft and wavy ringlets.

I then sat at my bed playing 'Candy Crush', waiting for a text from Zayn. I can't believe I'm actually going with him. This will be interesting. I played for about fifteen more mintutes and started texting Aiden and Kate in a group chat when I got a text from Zayn. Finally, god. I wasn't about to be stood up to a party I didn't want to be at with a guy I didn't even want to go with. Wow, that's a mouth full.

From: Zayn

Hey babe, I'll be there in a few. ;) X

--Received at 9:10 PM--

I replied with a quick, 'See ya', and put on my heels. I walked down the steps cautiously, not wanting to fall. "Where are you going?" Mum asked.

"To a party with a...friend." I replied, truthfully. I never lied to them. Okay, fine. I rarely lie to them.

"And who is this friend?" Dad asked, as he eyed me up and down. Damn, dude, why you grilling me?