Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Ariel's POV

I walked down the hallways of the school with Kate. I missed her, I haven't seen her in a while since Zayn became my boyfriend.. It's good to spend some time with her at school. "Kate?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you think Aiden hates Zayn so much?" I asked her.

"He thinks Zayn's using you. He's just trying to protect you, I guess." She said. I nod.

"But, Zayn hasn't done anything wrong. To me, that is." I say.

"Speaking of the devil," Kate says, looking straight ahead. Aiden was walking towards us, smiling.

"Hey, Kate." He smiles, kissing her cheek. He completely ignored me, as if I wasn't there. Yeah, I'll just pretend that didn't hurt.

"Aiden." She glared.

"What?" He asked. This situation just got awkward. He obviously knew I was there. It wouldn't kill you to say hi, A.

I quickly sprinted away from them, not knowing what to do. "Ariel!" Kate yelled, running after me.

"Ariel!" She called, again. She caught up to me. "I'm sorry he's so stupid." She said.

"I-It's fine." I say.

"Ariel. I know you better than this, It's not fine. Go talk to him." She said.

"He'll just ignore me, Again." I frown.

"Please, just try." Kate said.

Should I? I mean, I think I'm the only one who can save our friendship. He's too stubborn. But it's not my fault he hates the shit out of Zayn. I don't think Zayn's very fond of him either, though. Off topic, we're getting off topic here, Ariel.