Chapter 26

Zayn's POV

It's been a week since Ariel said 'she's done with me'. What did that mean? I couldn't stop  thinking about that this entire week. She told me I was two faced. I don't know why it hurt me to hear that from her. It probably wouldn't bother me if someone else said it. In fact, I've been told worse, but it never offended me. Not one bit. That's because I didn't care.

So why do I care now?

Why do I care what Ariel thinks of me?

Ariel. This is really hard to admit, even to myself, but when I hear her name, it makes me...happy. I don't know why it does. I had always questioned myself on why her name made me smile. Was it because I liked her name? Or was it because I liked...her?

I don't really know. I've never felt this way. The past month, I haven't really been happy. Even when I had girls pleasuring me, I wasn't being pleasured. I had something else on my mind. Someone else on my mind.

It scared me.

Why was  I feeling this way?

I don't know. But what I do know is, I miss her. I miss her smile, I miss her laugh. I miss the way she would get pissed off at me and yell at me. I miss everything about her. I miss Ariel. I don't know why, but I do.

It's so wrong, but it feels so right.

It doesn't matter though. She won't even look at me. She hates me. It hurts to even think that.

Gosh! I hate this feeling. Feeling weak. I hate it. So much. Ariel always made me feel like that, but I never understood why.

I was on my way to a party. Yes, another one. They can get so annoying, but I'm expected to go. I'm the player, I should be there. Gosh, sometimes, I wish I could do what I want to do. Not what's expected of me.

I was sure Ariel was at this party. She's been going to every party lately. I don't know why. She's been more open and free with the way she dresses. I don't like it. She better be wearing something modest today, or I'll explode.

As I walked in, everyone was doing their own thing. Dancing, drinking, some, I don't even want to explain what they were doing. Gosh, I hope I don't look that stupid when I'm drunk. I'm actually not planning on getting drunk tonight. I want to keep an eye on Ariel, make sure she's fine.

Zayn! What is with you! This is not how a player talks, now go and claim your babe for the night!