Chapter 15

Riley's POV

"How do I look?" I turned towards Isadora Smackle.

"You look great Riley." she said standing next to me in the mirror. I spent a lot of time at her dorm and we've became great friends. I really don't like being in my dorm alone because Lucas finds it okay to come in whenever he wants.  I don't really want to see him all the time or let him touch me like he does.

And before you ask, yes, I am a virgin. But I don't know how I've stayed this long. He tries everything he can.

Shaking my thoughts, I look in the mirror. I took a simple approach, a nice purple dress. Purple being my favorite color of course.

"I am so nervous. I haven't seen him in years." I saw, trying to calm myself down.

"It's going to be just fine. Who knows what'll happen?" she said to me, smiling. Isadora gave me one final hug before I was off to my mom's shop.

Mason's POV

I sat making weird faces across the shop at Zay and Farkle. People probably thought we were crazy but us adults have nothing better to do with life.

Right at 6:00pm, Riley walks through the door. I knew she'd be here right on time, she was never early or late.  Always right on time. God was she beautiful. I could recognize that smile from miles away.

Mason snapped back into it. 

Riley: Hey, I'm here. Where are you?

Mason: It's a secret.

I saw Riley hug her mom. Topanga was in on it.

Riley: Masonnnn. I want to see you.

Mason: Are Farkle and Zay there yet?

Riley:  Yep, I'm sitting with them now.

As much as I want to mess with her, I don't know if I can go through with this. I'm too excited to see her.

Zay: So...

Mason: I don't know if I can go through with this. I just want to hug her. lol

Zay: Your call. hehe #rileyandmason ;)

Mason: shut up you beautiful homo haha

After calming myself for a few minutes, I decide to walk over.

Riley's POV

"Hey guys!" I said to  Farkle and Zay as I took a seat.

"Hey!" they both smiled.

"Have I missed something?" I laughed and pointed to their hands. One quick kiss and I got a response.

"Zarkle forever" they both laughed. I always knew they'd get together. I mean they heart eyed ALL the time in my dad's class.

"Ahh,  I'm still queer as ever too. So, where is Mason?" I asked, nervously.

"I don't know, but I love your dress!" Farkle said, petting my hand.

"Thank you!" I replied with a smile, "I really love Zay's eye liner." 

Zay whipped his imaginary long hair and soaked in my compliment. I have really missed these two. But I really miss Mason. Getting lost in my thoughts, this guy came over and sat with us. Check that, handsome guy. I'd be lying if I said Lucas was on my mind.

"Hi." the guy flashed a smile. So familiar.

"Hey." I said shyly. 

"Farkle, Zay" he winked.

"Honey.." he smiled looking into my eyes. That one word was it, those eyes, those deep crystal blue eyes, it was Maya. Now Mason. Oh my god, still beautiful as ever. And the purple tie, I should've known.

"Peaches?" I started crying. He nodded.

Mason's POV

I don't think I've ever hugged anyone so tightly. It felt just like it did years ago. Topanga came over and hugged us both, Zay and Farkle joined. All of us were together again.

"I don't think anyone has dry eyes." Farkle laughed. We all grouped hugged for about 5 more minutes and Riley got me alone, sitting outside.

"I am so sor-" I cut her off.

"Riles, I don't want to hear it. I never thought I'd be so happy seeing you again and I cannot even explain what I'm feeling. Let's just put it behind us."

"Mason, you've always been understanding. You are still very beautiful and I don't know how I made it these years without you."

"You're still the gorgeous Riley Matthews that I've always known."

"I just wish I could hug you for a long time." Riley laughed, that cute laugh. I slid closer, closing the gap between us and wrapped my arm around her.

"See that?" I pointed up to the stars.

"The big dipper." she smiled, "remember the first time we met as kids, we were so amazed."

We stared up in the sky, admiring the constellations for a little longer. Riley grabbed the hand that wasn't around her shoulders and intertwined our fingers.

"We have so much to catch up on." she smiled, laying her head on my shoulder. Between looking at the stars and glancing at the brunette's flowing hair, made me really miss this position.

"So, how are you and Lucas?" I tried to make sound as casual as possible.

Riley hesitated before answering, "g-good." I just brushed it off. It was getting late and the Matthews wanted me to stop by. 

"Can I walk you home?" I innocently asked.

"Normally I'd go back to my dorm, but I was actually going to stay with my parents for a couple days. So sure." she kissed my cheek. God was it getting hot out? Wait, it was just my cheeks flushing red.

We ventured along with the Zarkle couple on the way to Mr. Matthews.