Chapter 27

Mason's POV

"Ughhh" Riley groaned, "Go check and see who it is, unless you want the world to see my boobs?"

"I got it, sweetheart." I shot up. I walked over to my front door and look through the window. I saw the back of a UPS man's shirt, walking toward his vehicle, leaving the package behind. I scanned the box and noticed it addressed to my name. Curiously, I grabbed the package and sat down next to my half naked Riley, who kept kissing me as I unboxed it. 

The white box had what seemed to be loads of tissue paper, then a note and another box. 

"Son,

Until we get you one put down there, have to improvise. Enjoy.

Sincerely, Mom and Dad"

Even more confused, I opened the box to unveil a long, fair sized silicon penis in my hand. I gulped loudly and tried to hide it from my innocent friend. Before I knew it, she grabbed it out of my hand.

"Holy fuck, I want that in my now." she breathless said.

"Give me a minute." I replied, walking out of the room. I attached the harness that came in my box and attached the silicon penis in its correct place. I stood there stroking it, noticing how real it felt on my, how good it felt being pressed against me. I slid on my boxers and made my way back to Riley,

"Hmm, is that a banana in your pants or are you just excited to see me baby?" Riley joked. My face flashing a bright red, "Come here baby."

I walked over to her and she pulled out my member, stroking it, liking the way it felt in her hand. 

"Wow Mason, you're so big." she complimented. In no time she applied a water based lubricant to my penis. She laid back and lifted her legs up, ready to be explored.

I laid between her legs, positioned myself to her hole and pushed myself in.

"OOOHH." Riley yelped.

I went out and in slow, the picking up my pace more and more til i was at a steady speed.

"F-F-FUCKKKK. YOU'RE SO BIG" She stated. The feeling of her hands gripped tight around me with every thrust sent chills through my body. I could feel Riley's wetness dripped down my leg, the sweat beading up on her forehead. The louder and tighter she got, the harder and faster I moved my body. I stared at the way her chest bounced, her perfect round boobs going every direction. I leaned down and sucked hard on her nipple, listening to the wet sound of me going inside of her. 

"Ba-baby.. Ma-mason im going to cu-cumm" she shouted. I picked up my pace. 

Within a minute I felt her perfect little body shake and stretch and moan from this orgasm I had given her. That I HAD given her, the feeling was amazing.

We both laid back onto the couch, panting and sweating beyond control. 

"Woah." she said rubbing my chest.

"Woah." I said, speechless.