Chapter 2

Previously on 'All For Love' :

"I hate you, you stupid woman!"

"Zoro...."
__________________________________________________________________________________

{Nami's P.O.V}

Why did he save me? I thought he said he hated me. I closed my eyes. But even though, he saw a wave crashing towards me and.... That's when I saw him. He was protecting me. His body was crouched and I was underneath him. He did that to make sure I was safe. I realized that I was breathing! I looked up at the sky, and there was no clouds. It was just a clear night sky. I looked at the ocean. The waves were calm. What am I doing?! Is Zoro even okay? I looked up and that's when it got to me. His eyes were full of worry, his hand cupped my cheek gently. But what really scared me the most, was when his eyes were full of tears.

He still looked at me with tears and asked, "Are you ok?" He examined my face, by cupping my cheeks. "Did you get hurt?" I then realized why would I get hurt because of water? And then it hit me. Those were waves, Nami! Hard crashing waves that hurt Zoro's back!! I looked him in the eyes, his tears were dried up. I didn't understand. Why would he cry for me? That's when I snapped. I started crying myself, but all I did was hug him.

"Thank you." I whispered. Then I layed my head on his shoulders.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

Her head was resting on my shoulder. My hands were still frozen from the shock of her hugging me. So instead I returned the hug and I savored the moment.    Zzz Huh? I looked at my shoulders and Nami already fell asleep. I hate to admit it but when I saw her cute sleeping face, I couldn't help but blush. I touched her cheek softly. Wow, I've never been this close to her before. That's when I looked at her lips. Her soft pink lips. Slap! Don't think of Nami like that! She's my nakama! Why are you even looking at her lips, you perv! I would never steal a kiss from her! I don't even love- That's when I was in deep thought. Do I love her? I looked around realizing that wasn't important right now. It would be to risky to go to her room, so I just let her sleep in my room.

I rested her on my mattress. I let her have the whole bed since she almost died cause of me. I looked at her in a thinking position, smiling at her. "She's the only one that makes me feel this way," I murmured to myself. Then I thought about what happened. "She doesn't know how much I always care, protect, and save her. I know she sees that and appreciates how strong I am but......" I sighed. "..she doesn't know how much she means to me." I laid on the floor resting my head on my arms. I looked at the ceiling and thought. Do I love her?

{Tommorow morning} Normal P.O.V

It was already morning and Zoro was awake staring at Nami's sleeping face. Zoro snickered when he saw Nami twisting and turning. He cupped her face and came closer to her. Both their noses were touching and he smiled. Slap!  What the...! Zoro thought. That's when he realized Nami was murmuring something. "I love you." Nami murmured happily. But then Zoro heard crying. "What? You don't love me?" She said tearing up. What is she dreaming about. Is she dreaming of confessing to her love?

"Zoro why the heck did you say 'NO'!!!!" Luffy said about to punch his face. Then luckily Sanji stopped him.

"That's right Marimo! Why'd you say no?!" Sanji said about to kick him. Luffy sighed.

"And you tried to stop me." Luffy said grabbing his collar.

Zoro then realized his whole crew was at the door staring at the scene. "What?! What are you talking about!! Nami was sleeping and she was just sleeptalking?!" Zoro yelled blushing.

"Hmmm, Zoro? Is that you?" Nami asked slowly opening her eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up? Sorry. Just keep resting, ok?" Zoro said resting her back.

"Hmmm, it's ok, I'm already awake. I'm just going to get ready." Nami walked her way to Zoro's doorway, leaving his room. The crew went aside letting her pass. It seemed like Nami didn't notice they were there.

Zoro smiled at her and then gave a deathly glare at the crew. The crew walked quickly away realizing Zoro would slice them with his katanas. Zoro went back to his room going to get ready as well. He then saw Nami all ready and awake. She was ready for the day and she smiled at him. Zoro thought it was the most gentle smile she ever gave to him. Nami hugged him and said, "Thanks for saving my back yesterday." She walked away and leaned on the rail just like yesterday. He almost blushed, but he shook his head. He then looked down on his bed and found a tangerine with a mini katana. He smiled cause he knew exactly who it was from. He used his mini katana to cut the skin. He opened his mouth and popped a slice of the tangerine in his mouth. As he chewed he thought of the same question he asked himself. He looked at the tangerine and then at Nami. His door was wide open so he could see her clearly. And he asked the same question to himself again. Do I love her?

__________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2! :) I tried my best to finish it so you can read it. Anyways Chapter 3 will be here soon. Oh yeah, and remember stay tuned!! ;) XD

- justanimeluv