Chapter 12

(The next chapter will be containing about strip clubs and all that stuff, so if you're too young to know this stuff I suggest u skip Chapter 13. Thank you.)

    "Yohohoho. Nami, look at this." Brook took out a picture and shown it to Nami.

"What is it? I can't see! Chopper, get out of the way!" Nami tried to shove Chopper but it was too late after he took the picture. "Don't be like that, Chopper."

"You were really cute tho." Namis smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean?" Nami tried to say while she continued to chase Chopper.

"Nothin." Namis said innocently.

"Ha! Nami's right. What do you mean, Namis?" Zoro snickered.

"What? Can't a guy compliment a girl?" He laughed away as the two talked to each other along the way.

After a long walk, Usopp and Luffy were fighting on where would they first go. Law said to stop at a restaurant and that's where the fighting happened. Law and Namis shook their head, changing their mind, and said they'll skip eating. Sanji dragged Luffy as he cried in sorrow. A tear fell to his chest and he jumped.

"Why the hell did you jump?!" Sanji asked.

"Water makes me weak and a tear fell on my chest." Luffy said in a childish tone.

"What a baby. Devil fruit powers are stupid." Sanji continued to drag Luffy.

They started a conversation that involved everyone. And they talked about their adventures. As Nami was about to talk about how Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, and Luffy saved her. She stared at a sign with a disgusted and shocked look. A lot of girls came out and perverted men were there.

"Did u seriously allow them to build......this?" Nami put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. It was a strip club.

Law and Namis sweat dropped. "Uhhhhh, no......"

"Ugh! I can't believe you guys someti- kyaaa!" Nami got pulled away from a girl. As the girl pulled her, she dragged Nami into the club.

"C'mon a cute girl like you should be in here. I have the perfect clothes for you." The girl said leading her to the strip club.

"What?! No! Kyaaa! Help!" Nami struggled.

Zoro smirked. "Should we help her? Cause this is gonna be fun."

"Poor girl." Robin said feeling quite bad for her. But Robin also smiled. "Well let's see what they're going to make Nami do."
____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sure all of you know school already started. And a bunch of work is piling up on top of me. Anyways I'm going to make Sasusaku story! With some Naruto X Sakura in it. But there's also going to be Naruto and Hinata. And plenty of other ships. So please.................STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jhanine (fairy17piece)