Chapter 5

Nami stared at Namis. She then gave him a grin and thought of him, her other childhood friend. She looked back at Namis. "Hmph!" She pouted grinning. "So he decided huh? Can't believe he actually wanted too."

She then glared at the bag. The style of the hoodie was very familiar. She took it out and found out it was his (other childhood nakama) old hoodie. She then found shorts that looked similar to his pants. As Nami was digging through the bag she found a hat. A hat she wanted since her whole life. She took out the hat and realized it was smaller. She tried to bite her lip so she won't burst out with excitement. But she couldn't hold it any longer. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Nami squealed in excitement. "I have it! I have it! I finally have it!"

Nami started jumping up and down. She started wearing her new clothes and still squealed in excitement. Namis realized the rest of Nami's nakama was right behind him. He turned around to face them. But before he did he glanced at Nami. Namis closed his eyes and sighed happily. "That girl." Her friends looked at him totally confused. Even Robin was, as well. He laughed and explained, "She always wanted that hat since she first layed eyes on it."

"Shi-shi-shi." Luffy laughed. "And she says I'm too worked up with my hat."

Zoro observed how Nami was still squealing. "Tsk. I don't know what the big deal is. It's just a hat." Zoro said crossing his arms. He was pissed off. Why? Because that hat was from a GUY. And Nami loved that hat so much.

He HATED it.

"Shut up! You stupid Marimo! You always have something rude to say to Nami!" Sanji yelled. He looked back at Nami and smiled. "Don't worry about him Nami-swan."

"Tsk." Zoro said crossing his arms and looking away from Nami.

What is wrong with him? Nami thought. He doesn't have to be worked up about it.

Zoro glared at Nami and asked her with a worried look. "Are you sure you want to stay here?"

Nami looked at him confused. It's like he was asking if she were going to stay there forever. She grinned and patted his head. "We're only going to stay here for 5 weeks at least. I want all of you to experience this island. I hope you will really enjoy this place. I want you to have fun, as well." Nami explained. She closed her eyes and sighed. "It's been 4 years since I last came here."

{Zoro's P.O.V}

I knew how much she loved this place. It's just....I don't like the feeling of how close she is with her two GUY childhood friends. Even though our crew is full of men, I trust them. Namis, he's a pretty good guy. But that guy........... (the one who gave Nami the hat) .....I don't think I can trust him. I need to meet him first. But even if I do.......I don't think I'll ever change my mind.

That's when I felt a hand over my head. "You baka." Nami said patting my head. "You don't have to worry about me. I promise." I got silent. She already knew. Yes, I protect her. Even if it was a little thing, I'd still protect her. No. Matter. What. It might be unlike me but, I always worry about her. She's an annoying, greedy, scary, money-loving witch. But she'd always make up for it. But she's way more than that. Nami is sweet, caring, loving, protective, unique, intelligent, and beautiful. (Author: That's right. He called her 'beautiful') I can't even describe her with only one word. I would never admit it out loud. I mean it's true. She is beautiful after all. Agh! What am I saying!? This is so unlike me! I thought. I looked at her face while she was smiling and talking to the crew. I sighed. But the only thing I want to do for that girl is make her happy. No. Not just that. There is also one wish I've always wanted since I layed eyes on her. I.............

......want her to love me.......

{Normal P.O.V}

"Nami! How?! Explain yourself!" Usopp said tugging her arm.

"Yeah Nami! Basically everyone you meet is a guy! And then I don't know how, but that guy starts to fall in love with you?!" Chopper exclaimed.

Nami flashback to when she met Sanji. The first time he laid eyes on her, he already fell in love. Nami gave a disapproving look thinking about all the other times men fell in love with her. At least Namis thought of her as a friend. Thank God.

"Teach us Nami! If guys really love you, then ladies will love us too!" Usopp and Chopper cried.

Nami sweat dropped. "Now you sound like Sanji."

Robin and Franky both chuckled while Brook was laughing hysterically. "Yohohohoho! You can never get a lady!"

"OI!" Then they realized something. "YOU CAN'T GET ONE EITHER!!!!!" Usopp and Chopper yelled.

Robin and Franky were still chuckling, while Zoro and Luffy didn't even know what was going on. Nami was in the back still sweat dropping. She face palmed and sighed. "Even if I teach you two.........you still can't get a girl."

Usopp and Chopper:\( ̄O ̄) "How....d-dare....y-you...." They said stuttering in defeat.

The rest of the crew: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Robin and Franky were covering their mouth trying not to laugh too hard. Brook smiled. Sanji leaned on a tree trying not to fall from laughing. Luffy started rolling on the sand and yelling, "My side hurts!!" And Zoro was banging the sand holding on to his side like Luffy. And Namis.......he was shocked. He never seen Nami like that in...forever. To be clear, he never heard her say a joke in his whole life of knowing her. But when he thought about that joke. He covered his mouth trying to hold in the laughter but was defeated. He laughed just as hard as the crew was. He never laughed as much as this for 4 years. And he loved that feeling.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

Wow. That joke Nami made. Damn that got me. That woman sure is funny. But as I watched as the crew laughed at her remark I glanced at Nami. She was smirking as Usopp and Chopper were praising her like a goddess. I grinned. She sure knows how to control men, I thought.

"Oh, great Nami! We praise you, our queen." Usopp said. "Please forgive us."

"We were a fool to say such things. Will you forgive us?" Chopper said in a polite manner.

Nami giggled and murmured something. I couldn't get the words that escaped her lips. But I'm sure she was pleased of what just happened right now.
_____________________________________________

Hi my fellow readers! I'm so sorry! :( Please forgive me! >~< I know this chapter was suppose to be about Nami's other childhood friend but I couldn't help it. We need to know what Zoro thinks about Nami!!

Zoro: What!? I don't think about Nami?!

Me: You sure about that? ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Zoro: *mega blushes*

Nami: What's going on here?

Me: Uhhhh.

Zoro: F#%k this 💩 I'm out!

😂😂😂 Sorry for the language. Anyways, this time it's for real. Chapter 6 will be about that guy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chappy. And remember........Stay tuned!!!!

- justanimeluv