Chapter 18

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

Zoro glared at him as he still stood there in silence. He grabbed his collar and started to yell. Namis sighed as he led me to the photo of Bellemere getting shot. He told me to just stare at it. But I didn't want to. He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a few words.

"Arlong's crew took this." Namis said with no emotion. He then stared at the photo and started to growl. That's disgusting. Very disgusting. But where did they find the photo? He thought about it but was interrupted again.

"Arlong gave her the photo as soon as she joined their crew. He cackled and told her to cherish that for the rest of her life. And that's exactly what Nami did." Namis took a long sip of his drink and burped. He glanced at the moss head who was trying to understand what the orange haired man just said. The swordsman studied the photo. Why the hell would Nami cherish that? He wouldn't know. He finished his third beer and asked Sanji for another.

"Nami wouldn't want that up there. I know for sure." Zoro stated, taking his next beer from curly brows. "Why would she want something that gruesome to hang on the walls?"

Namis shrugged, thinking the same thing. He sighed and stared at Nami. She's a weird girl at times. "I don't know man. I asked her once and regretted after that."

Zoro nodded her head, not even asking why he regret it. He knew that whenever Nami didn't want to talk about something, especially when it's personal to her, she would make it pretty obvious. She would smile in a very weird way and say that she doesn't want to talk about. The Marimo walked to the disgusting photo. He grabbed it and immediately threw in the trash. He sat back in the chair and took another hit on his booze. He could never get drunk. NEVER. So he can drink as many beers as he can. He didn't want to ask Namis any more questions about that topic. If Nami wanted to keep something to herself, then the moss head will let her do so. But he wanted to ask the orange haired male a question. He questioned about he and Nami's relationship.

"You two can't just be friends. You're both the same exact person but with different genders." Zoro said squinting his eyes at him.

Nami's chuckled, relaxing on the couch. "Oh please, we have our differences." But then his face turned light shade of red. "But I had a crush on her before. But I then realized it was only admiration." He then stared away at the tangerine lover.

My heart started to beat fast. If Namis used to have a crush on that witch then that means that there's possibility that Law had a crush on her too! He started to sweat nervously. Then a few more thoughts came to his mind. What if that's her ex and she's hiding it from us?! What if they both actually like each other but are keeping it a secret?!! Zoro closed his eyes, relaxing his crazy mind. This is so unlike him so he stopped his thoughts from coming. It's not like that swordsman is jealous of Law. That would be crazy. He then opened his eyes to the sound of music playing. Brook played his guitar and Chopper and Usopp danced away. Robin was reading some novel like always. Franky sat next to her and laughed at Luffy as he swung from tree. And Sanji is probably in the kitchen cooking whatever he is cooking. He didn't know where Law is and he couldn't care less. But that's when Namis had spoke.

"You like Nami, don't you?"

Zoro turned his attention to Namis and stared at him in confusion. Where the hell did that come from?? He tsked, folding his arms as he took a peek of Nami. Her soft orange hair. Her chocolate brown luscious eyes. Her face made of pure beauty. Her crazy attitude. Of course he didn't like Nami. He couldn't like Nami. He just couldn't. He knew she would just reject him right there and then. He sighed. "I don't like her."

Namis looked at me as if I was stupid. He squinted his eyes, thinking he was lying. And hey, he might be lying. We may never know. But the Nami's lookalike chuckled, laughing at his response.