Chapter 10

Previously on 'All For Love.'

"Uh hey." I said waving my right hand. That's when it happened.
_____________________________________________
Warning: A little bit of foul language

"Oi!" Usopp grabbed Nami's arms and shakes her. "Why the hell did you stop!!"

"Nami. I'm worried. What happened to you?" Chopper said worriedly.

"Aw, Chopper. That's so sweet." Nami hugged the reindeer tight.

"OI!" Usopp snapped. "What about the story!!"

"Dear." Robin gave Nami a worried glance. "What did happen?"
___________________________________________

HE grabbed my arms and pinned me on the wall. With his free hand he grabbed my waist and our bodies were touching. "Nami...." Is all I can hear him say.

I stared at his covered eyes and tried to push him away. But his grip tighten and HIS lips met mine. It was a long kiss. To him it was passionate. But to me it felt like betrayful. I stopped the kiss and pushed him away.

"What are you doing?! Do you not remember the date you had with Laura!" I stared at him confused. What is he doing? Doesn't he love Laura? I tried to yell at him again but he spoke.

"I only accepted the date so I won't hurt you and Laura's feelings." He put his hair aside and looked back at me. "Isn't it obvious? I love you."

What HE said changed everything. My mind was blank. I felt like I betrayed Laura. Why was I the one who became close friends with him? Why did I trust him? Why didn't I let Laura overcome her fear? What would Laura think? Will she know? It was my fault. My own fault. But the real question is: Why did he love me? I stared at his now seen eyes.

"Why me?"

He sighed and held on to my hand. He gave me a serious look and spoke. "Why you? Why you?! Do you remember the first time we met? I remember. You stood up for me and always protected me. You were there when you knew that you would be late for class. You were there when you knew you're suppose to be home already. I used to be a badass. A guy who only thought of himself. I was selfish and stubborn. And what happened? I know! You came along. You changed me, Nami. Why wouldn't I love a girl who treated me like their own boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?" I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Nevermind that. All I'm here to say is that I love you!"

That's it. They started falling. My tears. It was my fault. I ran away as fast as I could. I didn't want to see him ever. Laura. I'm sorry. I kept running and running and running. Until I bumped into someone. It was Kid. Was he waiting for me?

"He confessed didn't he?" Kid said.

That's when I realized. Kid told me that HE might have feelings for me. But I didn't listened. He was right. I was about to say yes. But a thought came to my head. I started crying even more.

"Why! Why! Why! Why!" I screamed. I banged his chest the more I cried. "You knew! You knew this whole time, but you didn't even bother to tell me! Why didn't you tell me?!" I sat on my knees and covered my face. Kid squatted down and removed my hands.

"I didn't want to ruin all your hard work." Kid supported me. He supported me in everything. Why should I be mad at him? Thanks to him, Laura and HIM had a date. But then it was all over.