Chapter 8

"Oh......" The straw hats said awkwardly.

Law and Nami giggled as the crew sweat dropped in embarrassment. Law glanced at Nami and saw sadness in her eyes. He knew what was going on. He sighed and patted her head trying to confront her. Even though Law could do way more than that, he didn't want her friends thinking they're in a relationship. Usopp and Sanji ran up to her crying.

"We're so sorry, Nami! We didn't know!" Usopp said begging for forgiveness.

"Nami-swan! We shouldn't be jumping into conclusions! It's just that you're very attract-" Sanji couldn't finish as Franky and Brook slapped his mouth to keep him shut. They both shook their heads to signal Sanji not to say anymore.

Robin walked up to her and put her hand on Nami's shoulder. She looked at her sorrowful eyes. "Please forgive us."

Nami hugged her and replied, "It's alright." She stared back at her friends and smiled. "All of you are such a worried bunch." She rolled her eyes and giggled. She stood on the right side of Law and she wrapped her hands on his hands. "He's my first and best friend. And, if you see us like this..." Nami lifted her and Law's hand. "Just ignore it. Law got me in this habit of his." She sighed.

"Oi!" Law said blushing. As he tried to shut her up, Nami gave him a death glare. 'Hmph!' is all he heard from her. He realized she was trying to tell him something. But he didn't understand. So he gave a confused face.

"Are you an idiot? Look!" Nami pointed to her outfit and she lit up. "Namis said you made this for me. I wanted to try it on, and now you can tell me how I look."

"Tsk. Whatever. And I didn't hear a 'thank you' by the way." Law crossed his arms and pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry. Thank you." Nami said teasingly. She stuck out her tongue at him and then they started arguing.

Zoro sighed as he stared at the scene. It was just like him and Nami. How they always fight everyday. Robin is smart enough to know about Zoro's feelings. So she gave him advice. "It's not to late Zoro. You still have a chance to be Nami's boyfriend." Robin winked and laughed as she left a blushing Zoro. "That Zoro. It must be hard for him. No women has ever made him feel like that." Robin mumbled. Robin literally shipped those two, Zoro and Nami. She understands the obstacles Zoro has to face.

"Eh? If you don't have a boyfriend, then how come you don't have one, Nami?" Luffy said.

"LUFFY!!!!" The crew slapped his mouth as Luffy whined.

"I have my reasons." Nami pouted. "But don't worry I can tell you. Well the reason why I never had a boyfriend before is because......" Namis stood by Nami's left side. Law stood by her right side. Two of the men's hair covered their eyes, forming a shadow. Usopp, Chopper, and Luffy realized this was important. So they sat down and listened instead of playing around. Nami gulped and sat down while she told her story. "I had a friend. The most amazing friend I've ever had. Her name was Lauren."
_____________________________________________

"Nami! You're suppose to help me! You know how much I love this guy!" Lauren tugged my shirt and gave me the puppy eyes.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Love? Are you sure you're in love with him? Cause I don't think I can trust him."

Lauren looked at me pouting. "Please! This means everything to me!"

I closed my eyes shaking my head. "This is a bad guy, Lauren. He could hurt you in a time when I'm not there. And plus, do you even know the guy?"

Lauren sighed and a tear fell down from her cheek.
_____________________________________________

"She was obsessed with that guy. I don't know what she saw in him, but that boy was bad news. The only reason why he's all tough and badass, is because he wants attention. But I had no problem if she dates any other boy. The thing is all the girls in my town, love him!"