Chapter 16

"Zoro....were you jealous?"

NANIIIIIIII!
____________________________________
{Zoro's P.O.V}

A vein formed on my forehead as my eyes were twitching in frustration. "You know damn well that I don't get jealous."

Namis grinned. "Are you sure about that?"

"I'm not here to start a fight. I just want to find Nami." I said trying to dodge his question.

Law looked around. "I don't really know where she is. What do you need from her?"

What do I need from her? Do I just go up to her and say hey. How the hell am I suppose to approach her?! I didn't reply but instead I awkwardly scratched my neck. That witch...making me think too hard. That's when I caught a glimpse of orange hair. Nami.... "I..uh...got to go."

"OI! Where you going!" Namis yelled.

That's when I heard Law. "He just can't wait to talk to Nami~" He said teasingly.

I turned around to give those two a scowl, but I saw Namis smile. "She really changed you, didn't she?"

I rolled my eyes and continued to find that witch. I looked up at the sky and sighed. "Did she change me?"
_________________________________________

{Nami's P.O.V}

"Robin, he's probably taking a nap and I don't want to disturb him." I said shakily. I'm not ready to face him yet! How am I suppose to approach him?! He's probably really mad at me!

"Oh Navigator-San, this is really not like you. You never hesitate to wake him up and hit the poor man." Robin chuckled. I pouted. It's true, I know that it's the only way for him to wake up. Or at least when he hears me scream he would wake up instantly. Robin stared at me then continued searching for Zoro. "He would never get mad at you." I quickly turned my head to face her direction. What she said surprised me. I couldn't help but blush.

She nodded her head with a smile. "It's true you know. There's plenty of reasons for Zoro to be mad. Especially when the reason is you." I crossed my arms. "But instead he chose not to. He knows how to control his anger. And yes I know. That day when he left abruptly was unnecessary. We don't know the reason for that Nami. I promise you, he won't be mad."

Whatever that woman just said, it made me feel better. Her words really sank into me. I understand that he knows how to control his anger. It's not like I don't trust Robin or anything, it's just that I'm....scared. Weird. Scared of Zoro? That's so unlike me. He's the one usually scared of me. But now it's vice versa.

Clank clank.

Uh oh. I just realized Robin was gone. I just realized my heart started beating fast. And I just realized that a tall muscular figure was behind me.
__________________________________________
{Nami's P.O.V}

Whoosh......

I turned around and I knew he decided to talk to me NOW. Not later in the day. Not later at night either. It was NOW.....or never.

His hands in his pockets. His katana hanging from his waist. His hair covering his eyes. Everything about him was breathtaking. Even though he's a killing machine. I took a deep breath. "Zoro...."