Chapter 23

"So Kuina is the daughter of Zoro's old sensei and she was like the best swordsman in that class. One day they both were fighting with their katanas. And she said that girls will get weaker as they grow and that kinda inspired him or something. After that day she died when she fell down the stairs." Usopp explained. He then rubbed his chin. "I think I missed something but oh well."

Nami then stretched herself awkwardly. "Not to seem jealous but how special is she to him." Even though she said the question out loud, it was mostly directed toward Chopper.

The reindeer took a moment to think about it. He didn't really have a clear answer. "Well unfortunately I don't really know. I just know that she's very important to Zoro."

Brook noticed the sad look on the navigator's face. He didn't understand why she was so upset. It's not like he was in lover with her in that way. "Cheer up Nami-san. You mean a lot to Zoro-san." He then started to comfort her by singing. The tangerine lover loved it when he sang. Namis joined in with the musician and started to dance. He gave his hand to Robin, asking if she would like to dance. She accepted his offer and began to enjoy herself with him. Though Franky didn't approve of this, he would only let this slide once. He made sure Namis knew that because of the obvious glares the robot gave. Chopper turned to his human form and danced with Usopp. They mocked Namis and Robin's dancing. Sanji sat on the coach sipping on some fancy drink and watched them have fun. After a few seconds he didn't see the orange head anywhere. He scanned the room and soon his gaze went straight to the figure in front of him. Nami smiled and gave him her hand. The cook grinned, thrilled that he got to dance with her for once. She spun him twice and he found that hilarious.

"Nami-swan, I didn't know you can dance this well." He joked as did the salsa with her.

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Haha. Jealous?"

"Maybe."

She stuck her tongue out. "I'll teach you some time."

Sanji's world that used to be crumbled then soon lit up. He couldn't believe what she just said. She might not like him in that way but Nami is taking interest in him and he is very thankful for that. Zoro sure is a lucky guy and he better know it.

Robin studied Namis' every feature. It was amazing to see how Nami and him look so identical. And the crazy part is that they're not related. She could tell the man in front of him looked very uncomfortable.

He sweatdropped. "Er ma'am, can you stop staring please? I'm really insecure about myself. Haha."

"Oh my! I'm so very sorry."

He chuckled. "It's fine." He then turned around and met Franky's gaze. Dang he was pissed. Namis let go of Robin's hands and secretly pointed at Franky. "I think we should stop. He doesn't really like what's going on."

Robin giggled lightly. "I get it. Sorry to cause you such trouble."

Namis nodded his head and then realized something. Where the hell is Law? Matter of fact, where's Luffy? And Lauren?

Where'd they wander to....
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoro ignored all the ladies that were trying to catch his attention. They were whistling and even had the nerve to get all frisky. He growled and pushed them away. He's not going to give up Nami for some low desperate girl. As he found the place he was looking for, he stepped right in and breathed the amazing scent. He was surprised he didn't get lost finding the bouquet shop. He was pretty proud of himself.

An old lady was behind the counter and gave him a small smile. Zoro smiled back and continued to search for two certain types of flowers. The lady noticed and went to him for assistance. "How may I help you sir?"