chapter 3

Love nick Bateman....😙😙😙😘😘💋💋and he will be playing as Rayan nawaz.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where was I? Oh yeah kidnapped. Sitting I looked around and for moment I had to rub my eyes to believe it. Was I really kidnapped?

I was sitting on soft queen sized bed. The room was big no huge maybe ten times my room. It had a blue wall right behind the bed which was the face wall as there was a door in front which, I suppose lead to, outside. Other walls were cream. There were curtains hanging around window. Their colour similar to the wall behind me. The window was to my right and there were two doors on my left that I presume lead to closet and bathroom.

My kidnapper must be filthy rich. But if he has generous amount of money and he wouldn't want me for ransom. Then why am I kidnapped? Ya Allah help me. I got up and walked to the mirror. I was still in my dress thank Allah. But my hijab was a little misplaced. I fixed my hijab and decided to escape. What do you expect. As much as I like the room, I still have a family I love and I was going to marry for heaven sake. I was going to escape. I went to the door that probably lead to outside. I held the knob and drew in a breath. I turned it slowly and pulled.

Sighing I tried once again but it was locked. I went to window and tried opening it. But all in vain. Ya Allah, show me way.

I heard a faint voice of azan (call to prayer) I looked at the clock it was asr prayer. I went to bathroom and again was in awe. Jacuzzi my love. It was themed like room blue and cream. It was dark blue just like I like. Odd. I decided to ignore it and did my wazu I which was really difficult in this gown. I got out and fixed my hijab. I decided to peek in closet. My jaw was on ground it was walk in closet with practically everything a girl needs. I looked through it. They were my size. Again odd. I chose a multi coloured skirt with black button up shirt. It was good for prayer. I wore it with a hijab and offered prayers.

After prayer I did dua (prayer you do with your hand raise).

Ya Allah, guide me to right path and forgive my sins for you are most merciful. Help me find the way out of this.

Ya Allah, bless my parents and family.

After prayer I got up and turned. Screaming I held my heart. There sitting on the couch behind me was a man. He was dressed in suit. He had dark brown hair cut to perfection. His face a five o'clock shadow. But I could still see a strong jawline and high cheekbone. His eyes were warm brown. MashAllah, wait what am I doing. Astagfirulah. You are ogling him. I shook my head and turned around finally realizing he might be my kidnapper.

"I'm sorry to startle you but you were praying. And i see you made yourself at home. Good for you. After all you'll be staying here from now on." I frowned and all the Ideas of him being beautiful flew out of my mind. I turned to him and walked to him. I was 5'2 and he was pretty taller. I came to his shoulder. I poked his chest.

"Listen, whoever you are. I'm not going to stay here forever and you can bet on that. You think you can kidnap me on my wedding day and expect me accept it with big smile. I will no accept it. I. Am. Going. To. Escape. I will give these clothes back. And most importantly, why am I here?" I finished and blew out breath. He was calmly listening then held my finger pushing it away from his chest and left it. I was glaring at him. He just shrugged.

"I can do it. Didn't I just do it. And you are staying here. And you don't talk to me in this tone. Next time you're regret it. And the reason you're here is because-" he went back to couch and held the shopping bag and practically shoved it in my hand. I looked it confused then him.