chapter 19

I'm currently obsessed with the black colour. feel free to point my mistake...and sorry about the grammar..........enjoy...

Alishba pov:

Her question caught me off guard. I stared at her wide eyed while she anticipated my answer. "Alishba, are you here?" She shook me a little. I blinked and gazed at her than looked away. I don't know what to say.

"Ishra, if i say i don't know. Then!" I moved my gaze back and found her frowning. "What do you mean you don't know?" I bit my lip and thought about it. "I don't know. I can't make a decision." Ishra remain quite and kept looking me. Then after a few seconds of silence she asked again. "How do you feel about Maher?" I shrugged.

"You know you're not helping at all." Ishra shighed frustratedly. I walked and sat on the edge of the pool. Ishra did the same. Over the past few weeks my life changed a lot. From a content engaged girl I became a confused married lady. I don't know what to believe anymore. I sighed and started creating soft waves in water with my feet.

"If you had asked me probably a month or two before I would've​ Gladly said Maher. But now..." My words stuck in my throat as I realize the situation. I was lost between two men. It was clear that what I felt for Maher was just attraction but, I couldn't just throw away my feelings for him in a snap.

"Now what?" Ishra's question got me back to present. "Now, my thoughts are scattered. I can't seem to understand what's happening. What Maher did, playing me like that-" "they did it to protect you." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, protect or not. My feelings were still used. I was kept in the dark all the time. I loved him for a long time ishra. I can't just put my feelings away and love someone else. And as far as Ryan is concerned. He does make me feel things. He just had a strange effect on me." By now I was rambling and pouring my heart out. I had kept it in for long enough. "As cliche as it sounds, I do feels those tingles and Sparks with him. But I just can't bring myself to trust him. After what happened I don't know if I'll be able to trust my feelings with someone else. It's too much."

I felt the wetness on my chest, wiping it I looked towards ishra who was looking me with a sad smile. And the next moment I was pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I know you're confused but please don't hurt Ryan bro. He's been through a lot too. He did things, things that he regret. But I know he really cares for you. Please do give him a chance."

I frowned and looked her. "What are you saying? What happened to him?" Ishra just shook her head, "it's not my story to tell. Anyway, what's with all the cuddling and lovey doviness today?" I blushed and bit my lip thinking about our close interactions​. "Nothing. We just decided to give us a chance, you know go with the flow and see where it take us." Ishra was grinning like a madman.

"So, what are you wearing tomorrow?" i frown, "tomorrow?" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "lady, we didn't buy those dress for nothing. there is a party tomorrow." my eyes widen as i looked at her. i completely forgot. she smirked and got up pulling me with her. "Yeah, don't worry. We have a lot of time. Come on now, the boys will be hungry. Let's make lunch." I frowned. The last time I made something was lasagna and I had a fight with Ryan. Damn, we fight alot.

Ishra turned around and looked me. "Hey, are you coming?" Nodding my head I followed her out of the room and towards where probably the kitchen is. After a left turn and another left turn into a corridor and a right we entered the kitchen. This place was a work of art. Modern utensil, Latest design and elegant theme. I was still admiring the kitchen when a bowl was passed in front of me. I looked it and the towards ishra.

She smiled and gestured towards the refrigerator. "Can you make that lasagna again. Everything is in there." I nodded and both of us started working on dinner. We chattered and talked about random things.