chapter 11

******
Alishba pov:

Like I said it will going to be a long night. It was. Once the crowd stopped applauding we were bombard with reporters taking our pictures and asking questions. I've never been in such a situation. My nerves kicked in and I started panicking. I rarely had panic attacks. But when they came it was disaster. I held Ryan arm tightly. And I was squeezing it a lot. He must have taken the signal because when he looked me he didn't asked he just took me away from there. He sat me on a chair and knelt before me. I was shaking a bit, just a bit. Thank goodness it didn't get worse. My eyes were watery and unfocused. I blinked a few times so they adjusted. When they did I found myself in a hug.

I moved but the person apparently Ryan held me tight while drawing circles on my back. "Breathe in and then out." He whispered slowly. For the first time I listened to him. I started breathing in and out. Slowly. When I was calm and collected I lightly pushed Ryan back. I thought of seeing a cocky smirk or remark on how I panic. That I was stupid and stuff but his expression surprised me. He looked worried. Again it could all be act. I raised a brow as he kept staring me. He frowned. "I'm waiting." His frown deepend. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Com' on, say it. Say I'm pathetic and stupid to have those attack. That I'm child." As I finished his eyes widen then he closed his eyes and open them again. They were softer and hurt. I blinked. Maybe I'm seeing things. He can never be a softy. At least not with me. Yes I'm seeing things. "Why would you think that Bella?" Bella, who the hell is Bella? And why that names made my heart flutter. Stupid heart. "Well, then what were you going to do? Oh wait let me guess. Another slap. No?"

We might be getting some attention but I couldn't care less. Everyone should know what a beast he is. He looked around making others to scoot away. "I really regret that, Bella. And I'm sorry too. I'm willing to do anything to make it up to you. For your forgiveness. Please forgive me." I looked him for any sign of joking but his face was serious. He really meant it. And my stupid stomach was in chaos from all the butterflies his words caused. I don't like these strange feelings. "Please Bella. Believe me. I really am sorry." I don't want this emotional drama right now. So I pushed him a little and stood up. "Everyone is waiting for us. We should go. Grandpa is expecting us." I tried walking a st him but he held my hand and stood up. Without saying another word he took me to grandpa. I looked up to see his jaw tense. Maybe i pushed him too far. No, don't forget slapping you wasn't the only thing he done. I nodded to myself. When we reached grandpa he released my hand. I hate to admit it but I was missing the warmth of his hand.

Grandpa was accompanied by west of our family. Ishra, Maher, Afan, papa. They were all their grinning like Cheshire cats. I'll take it they witness the little scene over their. I rolled my eyes and walked towards papa. Hugging him I inhaled his scent. I always loved the fatherly scent he has. It makes me feel safe. Like Ryan hug a while ago. My eyes snapped open as I heard my inner conscious say it. Does Ryan hug made me feel safe? Yes. As much as I hate to admit it it did.

I step back and stood next to him. Ryan was looking into distant. He had a blank face. Maybe I pushed him too far. But he did the same. I averted my gaze towards the guest that came and greeted them. Grandpa introduced me as Ryan's wife. But what surprised me was that everyone knew my father. When I'm pretty sure I haven't seen them around papa. As for Ryan he kept ignoring me. It was time for dinner. I looked my watch to see it was already ten. Gosh time flew by. I couldn't find Ryan so I thought he left. A part of me was sad he didn't stick by my side. When dinner and dessert were done ishra dragged me away from the family. I looked her and she was peeking over my shoulder. I turned and saw her looking towards a man. He looked about Ryan age 24 maybe 25. He had black hair. From where I was seeing he had coloured eyes. Rare. But I guessed they would be mix of grey and Brown. I turned towards ishra and smirked. Deep colour covered her cheeks. "So, he's the lucky guy." I crossed my arms and she giggled. Gosh, she's love struck.