chapter 24

Ryan pov:

"I don't want to do anything with you, father." I spat. I looked hard but stiffened more as I heard Alishba gasp. She shouldn't be here. I looked her and sighed, now she know. "son, please just for a few minutes. I want to talk to you. There's so much I wanna say. Please let me say." His words bought my attention back to him. He had the audacity to show up here after what he did. "Ryan." Alishba voice reached my ear but I did not looked at her. Instead my gaze was set on my so called father.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and my father's eye went to Alishba. His eyes curious. my hand went around Alishba as I looked at her. She looked up at me and whispered, "talk to him." I frowned and then shook my head.

"i'm not-" but she cut me halfway, "please, for me." I stared at her than sighed frustrate, "fine." she smiled and mouthed thankyou. I looked back at father to see him smiling at us. I walked past him and motioned for him to follow.

Once we entered the room, I turned and looked him. he smirked and sat on the chair like he owned it. "pretty lady you got there. She was right." I frowned and he grinned like cheshire cat, "my first daughter-in-law. She is so kind and sweet. But you got yourself a good catch too." My fist clenched on my sides. Rimsha. What is he planning?

"Why are you here?" He gave me a crooked smile, "I see let's cut to the chase. Fine. You have to accept back Rimsha." I raised a brow at him. The old man is going crazy. "And what makes you think I would do that." I replied calmly while I was raging from inside. "Because son, if you don't want to ruin your little bubble here with that girl you do as we say."

I went over to my side of desk and sat down. I needed to be calm if I want to deal with him. "What do you mean ruin my bubble?" He started fumbling with the pen in his hand as he inspected. I was already having a hard time keeping my cool. It was only for bella. That's what I keep reminding myself.

He looked me and smiled, a genuine smile, the one he gave us when mom was alive, what in the world, "I care for you son. I don't want to hurt you. All I'm saying is listen to your father like you used to and everything will be fine. Or elss I know it was not just out of courtesy that you married her. I know your demands, after all you're my son."
He said the last part proudly.

As much as I hate to admit it he was right. I married Alishba for all the wrong reasons. But that's change now. I won't let anybody ruin it. I hate how he is blackmailing me. Taking a deep breath I tried to keep my face blank, showing him his words doesn't faze me. "Does she know that mughals are after her?" Clenching my teeth I nodded making him beam. "Do you know that I am Mughal?" I stiffened in my seat and looked him trying to comprehend what he said. He was Mughal. Alishba mother was also Mughal. Could it be-? My eyes widen in fraction as my gaze found my father's amused one.

"So you're-" he didn't let me finish as he grinned and spoke, "Iqra brother you mean? No she's my cousin, your main enemy. I'm her uncle's son you see." He stopped and and I sat there and soaked in every detail he told me. "that means Alishba's your neice." I said it more to myself but he overheard and smiled, "Not just Alishba." His words cast a frown on my face as I ponder, "You mean Afan?" 

"apart from those two, I have another neice that you're familiar with." My frown deepened at the word Familiar, cause I was having a little doubt at my suspicion. but his next word confirmed my suspicions, "Rimsha, she's my neice too, my late brother,s daughter. Such a nice girl." All of this was too overwhelming. My blood was rushing through my veins. Was that how Alishba felt when we told her everything. "Now back to square one. As I was saying, You are marrying Rimsha again." I groaned in frustration, "Why would I do that?" He just looked me flatly making me roll my eyes.

"both of you are saying I have to marry, Why? I don't know." He nodded and took out newspaper. I held the paper in my hand and read the page opened.

Billionaire, Ryan Nawaz, Inherited all of the fortune.

This was written in bold italic. I frowned as wheels started moving. My mind filled with rage, " so, you want me to marry her because I have all the money. How low could you get?" He just smiled sadistically, "My dear son, I am your father. I wouldn't want you to carry all the burden on your shoulder. Marry her and share with us. Or you could just give half of what you own to me." I stared at the man I once called Father. "and what if I agreed on none?" 

He got up and walked towards the picture of mom, Ishra and I. Holding it up he looked back at me, "then say bye bye to your sweet wifey. She is already wanted by my uncle. All I had to do is tell her where about and she will be gone." I got up abruptly and marched towards him turning him to me, "you are taking nothing from me now, you understand. Not money, Not Alishba. Nothing. Leave my premises before I have you removed." He just stared at me blankly and strolled to window. His back towards me as he spoke, "very well, Don't say I didn't warn you."

He turned and started moving towards the door. Before leaving he turned and looked me smiling not the genuine one but Cheshire cat smile, "young love is dangerous. you won't know when your heart changes. I would be very careful  with Alishba if I were you." He looked towards the window before giving me final glance and left. I walked towards the window to see Maher and Alishba running, Afan and Ishra cheering. Alishba pushed Maher in water but before he fell he tugged Alishba's hand and both fell into the water. 

My fist clenched as I stared at her. Is she changing her mind? But she said she loved me, Did she lie? My mind was going berzerk with all these thoughts. I raked my hand through my hair and backed away from the window. Father is just messing with your brain. My subconscious said. Yes thats it. He is just playing with my brain. 

Who are you fooling? Maher was after all her first love. The other half said making me look agin at the window.

.........................................................................

AAAAAAAnd I'm sorry......so so sorry for late update. but life is just so messed up right now. I caught a fever during exam that I just recovered from. And its over fifty degrees. I'm melting.........

I should have been able to update early but this heat is making me super lazy..............and sorry this is a bit short update but hope you will like it.....

I hope to update soon and thank you for alll the votes and read.....I am truly gratefulll......

like seriously.....I checked today and my views and votes were flying and I got to writing....and trust me you guys are my motivation.......but i'm short on comments.....

so if u liked it dont forget to vote, comment and share.............

luv yah alll.......