chapter 4

Alishba pov:

I was woken by shuffling sound. I opened my eyes but quickly cover them as Sun rays hit directly through the curtains. Then adjusting to the light I open my eyes slowly. The curtain seem strange. They were no longer blue but a deep red and black. They looked magnificent. They were deep red and had black lacey pattern on them.

I frown these are not my curtains I looked around and sat straight. I wasn't in my room. My room. Sounds funny. I shook my head and gape. It was more beautiful than mine. It was themed red n black. The sheets were red but the pillow and the headboard was black. The floor was covered with a soft nude carpet complimenting the dark interior. There was a red and black couch. A working table was set on my right side a little bit away from curtains.

Where am I? Whose room is this? I got up and suddenly knew who this room belonged to. Rayan. Even the thought of him was sending me over the edge. I decided to go to my room but guess what...the freaking door was locked. "Ya Allah...what is going on?" I gave out a frustrated sigh then looked around. It wasn't that bad. If I wasn't in the situation I was I would've actually enjoyed this place. I was suddenly very comfortable in my clothes. I looked at my dress and I squealed. I was wearing a full length silk night gown and my hijab was gone leaving my hair falling down my waist. What the-I don't remember chang-Rayan. That little piece of shit. I hate him. How dare he touch me. I was beyond furious. I will strangle his neck and beat his handsome face-wait, he is not handsome. He is my kidnapper for heaven sake. I let ouf a sigh as headache started forming. I shook my head and looked around. There were two doors. One would probably led to closet. I hope there's more appropriate dress for me. I went to first door and open it. My jaw is litterally on the ground. It was a walk in closet. There was a stand in middle with scares hanging of different colours and patterns. On my right was a column for girls cloth probably mine. They lined in sequence like first there were tops then jeans, skirts and full dresses. There has to around fifty of each category. This guy is loaded. Maybe when I'll escape I can burrow a few. No, no maybe. I'll definitely escape. To my left were men collection. They were mainly suits. There were cupboards on either side I opened mine to reveal my girly necessities like undergarments, pj's, and stupid night gowns. It's not like I hate them I love them. But I won't wear them in Rayan presence. If my cupboard had my necessities than surely other one had his. I shook my head.

After good five minute of going through clothes I settle on grey jumpsuit. My figure was petite so I normally don't wear jumpsuits much but I liked this one. It was grey with a skin and navy blue cardigan and navy blue hijab. I paired it with grey flats.

After a quick shower I changed and fixed my hijab. I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed. What should I do? I laid down and closed my eyes. What would Maher be doing? Did he miss me? I opened my eyes and decided to call Maher. Walking towards the nightstand I looked for my phone. I couldn't find it. Where the he'll is my phone? I remembered. My gown. It was in it's pocket. Dang it. Ya Allah what I did wrong? Please if this is a punishment make it easier. I decided to kill Rayan later. There was a small working table at the corner. Walking over to it I saw couple of books and files on it. I was always interested in the business and books. I started looking through books. They were mostly Islamic books. I was impressed. I didn't knew kidnappers are into religion. I held a book but my eyes caught a name. IMPORTANT. written on a file in bold letters. Putting back the book I thought of checking it. I know I know it was wrong to rummage through others stuff but...I sighed. I shouldn't do it. I turned and sat on the couch beside it. What should I do? They had me locked up in one luxurious room. I try to keep my mind of the files as I focused on the details of the room.