chapter 18

Helllooooo......Here you go lovely people.....enjoy reading....oh btw...ryan at beach

Alishba pov:

Ishra took me to dinning room where everyone was already seated. Everyone smiled as they saw me. I returned the smile and sat beside papa. He smiled at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "I forgive you." I mumbled but clear enough for him to hear. His smile dropped and then turned turned to full on grin. He hugged me from side practically crushing me to his side. I inhaled his fatherly scent and almost cried at how much i missed him and it was just for two days.

He kissed my head and spoke, "thankyou princess, it was killing me seeing you like this. I would've never done such a thing if not necessary. I love you." I hugged him back. "I love you too, papa," we broke apart with clearing of throat. Everyone was looking at us grinning. I smiled and we all settled to eat lunch. We all chatted and it was refreshing to see everyone happy and getting along.

"So, what's the plan now?" My thoughts snapped back to present and i focused on Afan. "Plan?" I couldn't help but asked. They all looked me as if i'd grown another head. "Yeah, plan. We came here to celebrate your birthday." Ishra said as a matter of fact making me form an O as realization dawn upon me. I nodded, "i remember, so what are we gonna do?" Ishra looked me and grinned.

"How 'bout beach? We can play there?" I nodded and beside me afan air fisted and yelled, "yay, swimming." I chuckled and pushed his shoulder. "Calm down, we can go after lunch. What do you all say?" Everyone nodded in affirmation. We all ate lunch while chattering. Afan and me bickering back and forth, occasionally joined by ishra taking my side. 

After lunch we all went to our rooms to dress up. 

(alishba dress)

(alishba dress)

i stepped out of closet fully dressed to find the room empty. maybe ryan had gone. i went to dresser for one last look and found a folded piece of paper. picking it up i opened it.

see you at the beach, belle.

ryan-

i smiled and taking one last look at the mirror i left, only to bump into maher. my eyes widen. we never talked after that-um-revealing incident. he smiled at me and i returned a half smile back. i never thought things going to be this awkward between us. maher rubbed the back of his neck, he bit his lip, one of the thing that make me jump like a teen fan girl.  But, right now it did nothing except for creating more awkwardness. "how are-" we both started at same time.

he looked away for a moment and then back at me and smiled politely, "you go first." i shook my head, "nah, i bumped into you, you go first." he chuckled a little and nodded. "so, how you've been?" I looked him intently, wanting to find something, anything that could tell me what was going on in his mind. Did I really loved him? Well, i wasn't feeling all that much giddy. And neither was i getting the fluttering feeling.

My thoughts stopped when a hand waved in front of me. I looked up to see Maher looking me confused.

"You didn't answer." I smiled sheepishly and shifted to other foot. "I'm fine. What about you?" He smiled and nodded, "i'm good. So, uh-i wanted to ask if you know, everything's fine between us? Like we're ok?" He gestured between us.

Well, i wasn't feeling angry, sure i was but he did showed me the logic way. So i shook my head, "yes, we're good." He released a sigh of relief and grinned. "Thanks, i thought I'll loose my best friend." A sad emotion covering his eyes as  he looked down, "you're still my best buddy. I hope what happened between us wouldn't change what we had."

I frown as my lips pursed. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. And we're still friends." He smiled and moved forward giving my head a pat. "Alright Ali, let's go have fun." He smirked making me scowl at the nick name.

"It's Alishba, not Ali. Can't you see I'm a girl." He just laughed and pinched my cheek. "But you'll always be my second hand man, Ali. Sure you'll be called Ali." I huffed and stomped my feet but a smile formed on my face. I liked we are going back to normal.

We made our way to beach behind the mansion and immediately found everyone taking sunbath. I rolled my eyes and went towards them. Ryan eyes found mine instantly and his gaze raked over my body. My cheeks turned red and it was surely not because of the sun. i took my seat next to ishra which so happened to be beside Ryan, so technically, i was in between them. now that i look ryan he looked mighty fine. like made for staring kind off. and me being the awkward me, i was swooning. 

"i would love you staring me whole day but you're drooling on me." my eyes snapped up to meet his and widen. my already tinted cheek became scarlet as heat crept up in them. i touch the corner of my mouth to realize there was no drool indeed. i glared playfully at him. "i wasn't drooling, stupid." i look away and looked ishra to be busy talking with afan. i was pulled into a warm chest. a gasp escaping me. I looked up to see ryan staring at me intensely. the brown of his eyes staring as if reading my soul, and i was kept hypnotized. unable to look back. i forced myself to look away as i heard a throat being cleared.  we both looked up to find papa standing there. i looked down and tried to step a little away from ryan. key word, tried. 

papa looked as amused and cleared his throat. "why are you guys not playing?"

"we're just waiting for a friend to arrive." ryan spoke making me look him questioningly. he probably guessing my question answered, "you remember Wahab? We're going to do some business together. So i thought might as well call him here. He should here-"

His voice was cut off by a deep voice, "sorry if i am late." Our heads turned towards a smiling wahab. I looked to my left towards ishra to see her bitting her lip and looking anywhere but him. I smirked and knew she was blushing too.  Ryan got up to greet him and they did that man hug and then ryan turned to me extending his hand. I took it smiling and stood beside him.

"And this is my lovely wife, Alishba​." He pulled me towards him. I smiled up at him and he returned one. I then extended my hand towards wahab and he shook it. His gaze founding ishra who was fidgeting where she was sitting. "And that's ryan sister-" i was cut off by him, "ishra. We've met before." Ishra stood up abruptly taking my hand and pulling​ g me away.

"Ishra, where are-" ishra turned to glare at me and keep dragging me. I turned towards ryan to see him staring at me amused. "We'll be inside...i guess."

He nodded and we left. Ishra stopped once we were inside. She turned around where i was waiting  arms crossed. "What was that?" She looked like a kid guilty of stealing sweets. "I-I.....he...he makes me nervous." She looked away and i tried hard to held my laugh in.

"It's fine, the boys were probably going to get to business. It's boring. So, now that we're here, what do you wanna do?" Her eyes sparkled and she grinned. "We can go to indoor pool. Or cook maybe." My eyes widen.

"We have indoor pool?" She nodded frantically and started pulling me towards the corridor opposite the living room. We stopped at the the last door and she opened to reveal it a large room. Leading me towards the pool i stared at her in awe. It was beautiful. She folded her leggings upward and sat by the edge dipping her legs in pool.

Ishra looked me intently and then asked, "alishba, do you love brother or maher?"

...............

Aaaaaaharrrrrhhgggghhhh...   I meant for it to be long but couldn't.... I'm thinking frequent short chapter rather than late long ones.......anywho... Here's a chapter....

Hope you'll enjoy.... Although i do feel horrible for late updates and short one at that. But i do hope you'll like it...

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment....