chapter 5.

I know there hasn't been much of Ryan and Alishba. So I'll try to have them here.....happy reading...

Alishba pov:

"E-Escape! No no. That is absolutely ridiculous." Ishra looked horrified. I gave her a pointed look. "And here thought You said you are my friend." She frowned and stood up. Sighing she shook her head. "You don't know what will you put yourself into?" I raised my brow. "You don'tknow rayan bhai. He will do everything to find you. And you're life will be in danger if you left." I looked her and laughed.

"Danger! I'm kidnapped for crying out loud. What's more dangerous than this. Wait don't guess I'll tell you. Someone will say I'm their long lost daughter." Sarcasm dipping my words. I rolled my eyes when she huffed and stood in front of me. She held my shoulders and made me look her. "Look Alishba, I know you're mad and I get it's totally wrong to have you like that. But trust me we had no choice. Believe me you'll learn everything in time." I looked her confused. What in the world is going on? And what am I suppose to learn about? I looked down suddenly feeling that she meant I can't escape. I miss bhai (brother). I miss papa. A tear leaked down my eye as I remembered how much I missed them. "I wanna go home." I sobbed she suddenly hugged me. "I'm sorry Alishba. I really am. But you can't go. Uncle shahzeb said it's for best. Beside he said he'll visit you." I pulled back from her. Her eyes widen as I narrowed mine on her. She gulped and looked away. "How do you know papa? And how do you know he'll visit. OH MY GOD! did you guyz bugged my phone?" I crossed my arms and dared her to deny. She just shook her head. "I'm sorry it's not my place to tell you. You can ask Ryan bhai."

I huffed. I don't like when things are kept from me especially when they are about me. "Ishra, I'm asking it last time. Are you going to help me escape?" She frowned. "Alishba, I don't th-" I cut her off with a hand."I'll take it as a no then. I don't know about you but I can't breathe here. It's suffocating. I. Am. Escaping." I said with a determined tone. She sighed and game me a sad smile. "I hope what you're doing is right? I warned you. But I can't say about the consequences." She turned to go but the door clicked and open. And in entered my so called husband. He looked me and then his eyes narrowed on ishra.

"Didn't I told you no one comes in. Why do you have to be so stubborn?" He asked annoying as he walked towards us I couldn't help but stare at him. He was wearing a blue suit. He did justice to the dress. The suit jacket had a button closed which he opened and you could clearly see thefitted button up shirt. "I wanted to meet my sister-in-law. And I must say bro. You hit the jackpot." I snapped out of my daze and saw Ryan glare at her but his lip twitching gave it away. He hugged her and kissed his head. I closed my eyes as I remember Afan bhai. "What are you doing here any way?" Ryan deep voice got me out and I opened my eyes. He was looking at ishra with affection just like Afan bhai. "I was discussing your honeymoon with Alishba." I almost chocked and Ryan eyes widen. I started coughing. Ishra rolled over laughing like a maniac.

"Y-You guyz should've s-seen your f-faces?" She said breathlessly. We calmed and glared at ishra. She held up her hand in surrender. "I'm going. I just wanted to say hi." Ryan nodded and they walked to the door. They hugged once more and ishra whispered something  in Ryan ear. He looked her for a second before reluctantly nodding. He closed the door and i heard click. as he turned to get rid of his jacket. I was shamelessly staring him. My eyes with his muscles. He turned to me and I suddenly turned away embarrassed getting caught. I could feel him smirking. "You know you can take a pic, it'll last long." I frowned and turned to him. He was removing his socks and tie. I crossed my arms and he met my gaze. He cocked his brow and stood and started opening his shirt button. I squealed and turned. "Don't you have any decency. There's changing room." He chuckled.
"Why? You're afraid you'd want to jump on me." He whispered in my ear making me jump and gasp at him. My eyes widen in horror and i covered it. He had removed his shirt giving a beautiful display of his abs. I shook my head. "I'm afraid I'll have to go through therapy." I muttered to myself but he listened because he laughed. After a while I heard the click and guessing he went to the bathroom. I peeked through my fingers and sure enough the room was empty. I sighed and plop down on the bed. Damn him and his looks. I forgot about the phone. I have to escape. But how? Suddenly it clicked. I grinned to myself. I know how now all I have to do is act on it.

I didn't notice Ryan coming out until the bed dipped beside me. I yelped and stood up from it. Placing a hand over my heart. "Don't do that." He rolled his eyes and started typing on his phone. Which reminded me. "Where's my phone?" I asked him. He ignored me and continued on his phone. "I asked you something. Where's my phone?" He ignored me. I threw my hand in air in frustration and went to his side. Glaring him I snatched his phone. It was then he looked me. And he didn't just looked me he glared at me. But boy it was a beautiful sight. Shut up. I silenced my mind. He stood and held out his hand. "Give my phone back." He said in low voice sending chils up my spine. Was he bipolar or stuff. He was laughing a  while ago. Did something happened in shower? I looked at the phone than him. I shook my head. "No, not until you answer my questions? " he looked like he was about to kill me.

"I'm not answering you anything just give me back my phone." He took a step towards me hand still held out. I took a stepback. "Why? You kept me here like prisoner. I'm your wife. You have to tell me why am i here and why my dad feels okay about it?" He looked me intently making me squirm under his gaze. Then he blinked and shook his head. "Not now, you'll found out later. Now give my phone. Don't push your luck. Just because you're family doesn't mean I can't hurt you." I frown and step back. "Family?" His eyes widen a little but he covered it by clearing his throat. "Forget it. Now my phone." He agai  stepped forward. I took a back. "Will you stop backing away." He snapped frustrated. I glared at him. "You stop coming forward. I'll give your phone back if you give me answers." I know I was playing with fire but it was worth it.

"I TOLD YOU YOU'LL KNOW IT IN TIME. NOW GIVE MY FUCKING PHONE BACK. STOP SCREWING AROUND." he yelled making me flinch and back away again. I don't know why I was scared of him. But I wasn't at the same time. But backing away was a wrong move because my legs hit the armrest of couch and I fell back with my legs in air. Ryan suddenly stopped them groaned as my foot connected with his chin. I tried to get up but Ryan pulled my legs and I was in a really uncomfortable position. Imagine your legs dangling of the armrest and your upper back half in air and your head on couch. Heat crept on my face as Ryan leaned down over me. It was even more awkward. It was giving me strange butterflies and I hate it.

"Give me my phone, Alishba." He said my name in a way making my stomach do a weird flip. "First my phone. I want to talk to Maher." I bit my lip. I really did miss Maher but some things tells me I shouldn't have said that. His eyes darken and he leaned forward until we were inches apart. "You will not talk to Maher again. You are mine." With that he got up. I blew a breath as I put a hand over my heart which was beating at an unusual pace. I got up just in time to see Ryan throwing something on the bed and walking out slamming it shut after him but before locking. I groaned. Mad but still remember to lock me. I went to bed to find my phone I squealed and held it.

Call Maher. But the words Ryan said sends shivers through out my body. You are mine. I scoffed if it's one thing he doesn't know about me it's I don't like being a possession.

I will escape. With this determined thought I went to change in closet since it was already seven.

..................

Assam o alaiykum......hi....sorry for late update almost two weeks. Uggghhh.....But I was caught up in work. 😕😕😕

Any who....I hope this chapter makes up for it. There was a whole lot of Ryan and Alishba and more to come. With possibly a bomb. Plus that couch scene it happens to me often. 😂😂😂😂

Share your thoughts and stuff and anything you like or want....plus You can also do covers for me. I'm kinda stuck in a lot of work for until mid September after eid. 😢😢😢

You guyz know the drill...
Vote⭐⭐
Comment👌👎👍
Share📲📲📲📲

Luv yah all...

H@di@....😙😙😙