chapter 23

Surprisee...............this chapter may be short but hope you'll enjoy it....

Alishba pov:

My mind went back to the day I met her. Should I tell him. The scene played in my head on repeat. It was not something big. But I felt like I should tell him. I looked him and saw him looking me. "What is it?" He asked concerned visible in his eyes. I bit my lip thinking what should I tell him. It wasn't a great or even useful, well at least none of that I understood.

"I uh-I I might have met Rimsha." He looked me sternly and frowned. "Remember, when we were coming here I told you I met someone at the mall. It was her." He stared at me for a moment and then blinked keeping his face blank. I didn't know what he was thinking​ and it scared me. He said lowly, "what did she said?" I shook my head, "nothing much, just the rumours about us." He held my hand, "what rumours?" I sighed and looked at our hands. "She wanted to know if we were close or family. That's all, nothing much." He looked passive and looked away and took a deep breath. His hand left mine.

"Now what?" He looked me and shrugged, "I guess this is the part where you say you don't want anything to do with me." His words made me frown. "Why would I do that?" Seriously why would he think that? "Because of my past,
Because I didn't tell you about Rimsha. Or maybe because I indirectly killed my mother." I looked him pointedly and my lips thinned. "Your past is past and about Rimsha, I'm sure you would've told me." I held his face and make him look me. "You. Did. Not. Killed. Your. mother." He laughed. He actually laughed and looked away. "Yeah right, tell that to my father." He spat bitterly. I kept looking him as he played with his ring. I took a deep breath. This is going to be a long night. I held his chin and again made him look at me.

"Now listen to me. Am I important to you?" He nodded and gave me a half smile. "You are very important. You should know that." I smiled. "Then what I say means something to you. It's important too. Right?" Now he looked confused but nonetheless nodded. "Good. Now listen carefully, I don't care about your past. I would if I got to know all this from someone else instead of you. Yes, I'm a little sad you think all of that for yourself but you don't have to. It was written in her fate. Maybe, if you would've been there and she couldn't make it, it would've been normal for you to blame yourself but you weren't even there. You were away. You cannot blame yourself for something that you haven't done. You understand me."

By now his eyes was glistening again and before he blinked he crushed me To himself and crashed his lips to mine. I responded back and we soon became lost. It was after eternity that we realise we wanted oxygen. We pulled apart and he looked me grinning. "What did I do to deserve you?" I was now at his lap and honestly now none​ of us cared. He stroked my cheek and kiss my​ nose. "I love you." I grinned and I knew at that moment I would be with him rather than anywhere else. I kissed him and smiled. "I love you too. And I mean it."

His eyes sparked with love as he stared at me and grinned crushing me to him. I laughed and gasped as he squeezed me a little tight. "I-n-nee-ed ox-y-gen." He released me and frowned. "Sorry, I was just-" i laughed at his face. "Yeah yeah, it's okay." I laughed some more and stopped suddenly as I looked Ryan. His eyes now darkened as he stared at me.

It made my breath hitched. I bit my lip and subconsciously​ put a hair strand behind my ear. His eyes following my actions. "What are you looking at?" I said and he leaned forward until our lips were just touching. "You're beautiful and mine." With that he kissed me sweetly but still left me breathless. I did not feel myself hitting the bed. It was only when we pulled apart I notice I was pinned under Ryan who was know looking at me with dark eyes. He leaned in and kissed under my ears and whispered, "are you okay with this?" I was beyond lost in the bliss named Ryan. He was making me feel things I never knew existed.

He looked me in the eyes seeking my permission. Wordlessly I nodded making him grin and leaning down to kiss me. We were lost in each other embrace and at this point didn't care what will happen next.

.......................

My eyes opened as i felt someone gaze over me and someone pulling me towards a hard surface. My eyes flutter open to come face to chest. Chest? My eyes widen at the memories of yesterday and I daren't looking down. I just closed my eyes and my breathing accelerated as my cheeks flushed. Ryan moved making me stiffen until I heard his whisper. "I know you're awake and I know what you're thinking, you naughty girl." I gasped and pushed Ryan playfully. He laughed as his eyes twinkled and stared at me. "Shutup, and go shower." He raised a brow, "you're not coming?" He asked as if it the most normal thing to say.

My face must have said it because Ryan was chuckling and kissed my nose. "It's okay, I was messing with you. By the way, your face was priceless when I said that. Felt like someone threw cold water over you." I tried to scowl but he just laughed and ruffled my hair getting up. I squealed as he got out without anything on. I hid my face in blanket and heard his laughter as he made his way towards bathroom until shutting of door confirmed he was in. I pulled blanket away and picked my clothes wearing them and waited as he got out.

After half an hour he came out dripping​ with water in towel. I don't know why this man keeps on doing this. Does he want to kill me? He winked and smirked at me as he went towards closet. I stuck my tongue out and went in bathroom taking my clothes.

After a nice hot shower I was ready to go downstairs. I got in the room to see the room empty. A frown formed on my face as I felt a tugging feeling inside my stomach.  Why would Ryan leave and without telling. I tried to keep this feeling aside and made my downstairs.  As I got closer to the dinning room the atmosphere started feeling tense. I bit my lip and made my way there.

The first thing I noticed were everyone looking at the man standing at the edge of table, their face passive. Ryan's was hard and his eyes cold. He looked nothing like my Ryan, like the one in morning. The man, whose back was facing me, looked old as you could see pepper and salt hair from where I was standing. I walked in and thankfully no one noticed. I planned to make my way towards the dinning when my steps flatered.

"I don't want to do anything with you, father." My head turned towards the man and my eyes widen.

Ryan's father.

..............................

Heeellllloooooo.....I'm finally up from my hibernation.....and now I thnk I might run before any one of you catches me and interrogates me for laye update....... I'm sooo sorry...i was late......school has been hectic...it still is....but I manage to wrote this for you....

And most of all hugs and kisses for all who supported me and I cannot believe l I've got so many reviews and votes.... Thank you so much.....luv you....

Now about the chapter.....so what do you think?

Why would Ryan father be back?

Should he forgive him and give him a chance?

What do you think Rimsha will do?

Do tell me how you feel...what you think.......

Don't​ forget to....

Vote.... Comment.....share...

Luv yah all...........