chapter 20

surpriseeeeeeeee.......

helloo....so heres another chapter and it will have Ryan pov...yayy...so i crossed 4k and i'm so happy and grateful....thank you everyone who made this possible.....now with the chapter happy reading..

Alishba pov:

The piercing sunlight hit my face making me groan and cover them. i slowly opened my eyes as I adjusted to the light. Warm breath against my neck made me smile and snuggled deeper into it. My hand found it's way into his hair and I gently massaged it. A groan erupted​from his throat causing vibration to go through my neck. I shivered and Giggled for unknown reason.

He pulled me closer and kissed my neck lightly. "Morning bella." He mumbled in my neck and i hummed. I tried to turn to look at the alarm clock but my movements were restricted due to Ryan's half body covering mine. "Ryan, can you please get up. We have to get ready." He didn't move. I whined and pushed him off me but to no avail. Allah, he was heavy. What does he eat? Iron. I pushed him again and he just hummed.

"Ryan, get off. You're so heavy. And fat." He stilled and looked up, "what did you just called me." He challenged as he sat up, i sat up too and started moving back as he crawled forward. "Yes, belle. I am fat?" He raised a brow. I bit my lip and looked back to see the edge of the bed. I have three option.
1. I jump of the bed and ran into bath. But there are high chances he'll catch me or I'll just end up falling face flat on floor.
2. I could stay where I am and what he would do.
3. I could crawl further back and fall of the bed.

Third one seems absurd but still, it was an option. First one was risky so I chose second. I stopped crawling back and looked him. He was now close, very close. Our nose touching. He was looking me and then my lips. "I'm waiting belle." By now I was lost. I forgot what we were saying. I just looked him confused. "You called me fat?" He asked again in teasing manner.

Words failed to leave my mouth and I just nodded. His eyes twinkled with mischief and I realized i made a wrong choice. The next thing i know I was laughing and squirting under him as he tickled my sides. I gasped as he continued his torture. "P-ple-please...st-o-op," but he just continued to tickle me. "Take it back. Say I'm not fat." His deep voice reached my ear. I was out of breath as tears poured out of my eyes. "O-oka-kay, i-i take i-it b-a-ack." But the tickling didn't stop.

"Say I'm not fat and I'm the most handsome man you've ever seen." I was so out of breath and laughing I would do anything at this point. "Yeah, y-you-u're not f-at and m-o-ost  ha-ands-om-ome. Please s-t-op." I gasped as the tickling stop. My heart was beating fast and I was panting. When finally my breathing came to normal pace Ryan was gazing me intensely. "What?" he stroked my cheek and whispered, "you're beautiful, belle. I don't know how I got so lucky." My cheek reddened as i struggled to get out of his hold. he sat back to gave me space and pulled me towards him. so now I was sitting on his lap sideways. "i-" His words interrupted by the phone ringing. It was definitely his business calls. 

He grumbled, "moment ruined." i giggled and kissed his cheek. His eyes widen as my cheeks heat up. i got up and almost ran into closet getting my clothes and rushing towards bathroom without glancing at Ryan. 

...............................

"have you seen Ryan?" I asked Ishra after we had our breakfast. I hadn't seen him after I went in shower. He probably got ready in another room. He isn't picking up his phone. Ishra shrugged, "he's probably gone for some business. Don't worry. For now worry about the party." she grinned. "we still have like five hours." she looked me flatly. "It's not enough when you have alot to do. Com'on we still have to check on catering and decoration." my confused gaze found hers and I asked, "wasn't it what Afan and Maher were suppose to be doing?" she huffed. "those chicken-heads bailed on us. They ran away after breakfast when I told them about this, sayings "it's a girl job'." she mimicked in an annoying girls voice. i barked out a laugh. we both went to the check the food and catering.