chapter 10

Hola chickas.....hahaha....Alishba dress.....anywho, first half or maybe quarter of chapter will be in Ryan pov😄😄😄yes......first Ryan pov....I thought a little sneak into his thoughts will harm no one....beside he slapped Alishba.....😲😲😲we want to know what was he thinking.....

Hope you'll enjoy it.....

Ryan pov:

I slammed the door shut and walked deeper into the gym room. Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm so stupid. How did I loose my control. I slapped her. A woman. I was breathing hard my eyes not focusing. I got out of my short leaving me in just sweats. I made my way towards the punching bag. Without wearing protection gloves I started hitting it. The pain shot through my knuckles but it was nothing compared to when I hit Alishba. What have i done Allah?

My breath came In heavy pants I punched the bag repeatedly. I didn't slap her because she was saying all those things or because I lost control. I did it because it was the truth and I didn't knew how to handle it. She did left me for someone else. Someone better. The thought left a bitter imprint on my mind bringing back all those tainted memories. I've been called heartless and beast before but that didn't bother me. I knew it was the truth but coming out of Alishba mouth it hit like barrel. I promised myself I won't love again. That I won't trust someone else for with my heart. The wall I built after her was strong but it is crumbling ever since Alishba came. There's undeniably strong attraction between us I know she can feel it too. The urge to protect her to make her mine is what scares me. I did it before and look where it landed me, a heartless beast.

She started shaking the wall the moment I found her passed out on the back seat of my car. She looked like an angle sleeping in her wedding dress. I wouldn't have bothered to be with her if it wasn't for the threats. But she made holes in the wall and somehow sneaked in. I don't want to let her go anymore. How many times I tried to push her away but in the end it hurt me. If ishra hadn't interrupted I would've kissed her. Damn it would've been heaven I knew it.

"Arrgghh.." i yelled in frustration and threw the table aside. She is right i am a beast. But there's always a beauty for a beast. And my beauty is Alishba. We don't deserve me she deserve better. But I'll be damn if I let her go. I will be the man she deserve. I have to get her back. I have to sneak in her heart like she did mine. But seeing what I just did with her it would be a long way. But I'll try. Starting from now. I know I don't love her, yet. But what I feel for her is stronger and more real than her. I have to be more open to her. Let her in.

With a new determination I decided to take the first step and apologize to her. But not before a quick shower.

After shower I made my way to our room. I knocked thinking she might be awake. Opening the door slowly i walked in. What the- the room was empty. I went towards bathroom, empty. Closet, empty. Where is she? I contemplated going out but remembered she liked balcony. I made my way towards the balcony. Opening the door of balcony I stepped in and scanned the area. I certainly would've missed if not for the movement. She was curled up in a corner seat hugging herself. Looking like an angle as moonlight reflected her. So innocent. So vulnerable. I neared her and frowned seeing her frown face with tear stains. The tears I caused her. I clenched my fist and
Exhaled. I leaned forward and picked her up. Guiding my way towards the room I set her on bed gently.

I don't know why I wanted to hurt her in the first place. She seemed so innocent so beautiful. I brushed my knuckles lightly against her cheeks lightly. She stirred but remained asleep. I knelt beside her and stared her. "I'm so sorry, dear. You were right. I am a beast. But you're my beauty. I need you. I hope you'll forgive me." I kissed her for head and got up. Switching off the lamp I gazed her again. She frowned and mumbled. I couldn't make out the whole sentEnce but I could manage the two words. Hate...Ryan. those two words tore something in me. I wanted to change ever thing bad between us. My chest constricts. One day I hope I'll change the hate into love. One day.