- Leo x N-

The dark-haired male turned to face his beloved boyfriend, N. He nuzzled his face into his chest as N pulled him close.
"Why are you always so cute?" N mumbled to himself as Leo blushed, his cheeks turning as red as N's hair. N chuckled as he ran his fingers through the dark-haired male's hair. Leo sighed, closing his eyes in contentment. N pulled the large, fluffy blanket over them as he wrapped his arms around the younger. The younger looked up and shyly kissed the elder's cheek. N smiled softly at him and laid his head on the younger's, his soft breathing lulling him to sleep.

~ ~ ~

"Leo, Leo. Wake up." Leo's cat-like eyes fluttered open and was greeted by the smile of his beloved other half. N kissed his forehead softly and as usual, Leo's cheeks became tinted with a soft shade of pink. He slowly sat up, yawning cutely. Why does he make everything look so adorable?  N thought as he watched his boyfriend. He sat up, pulling Leo against his chest. A soft gasp of surprise left him and he turned to face him.
"You love me against you huh?" Leo whispers, his voice soft as an angel's feather. N nodded, burying his face into his boyfriend's shoulder.
"You know we can't stay like this forever..." Leo whispered after a while.
"I know..." N sighed with a hint of sadness in his voice. Leo turned around and kissed his cheek, "C'mon. I'll make us dinner." He gets up to leave but N grips him tighter.
"No. Can we order something?" Leo sighs again, "Fine but you're ordering and paying for it." N nods in agreement as he lets go of him.

While N was ordering their dinner, Leo was in the kitchen making a small side dish to go with whatever N was ordering.
"N, can't you see I'm cooking?" N shook his head innocently. Leo sighed silently as he took N's hands from around his waist. N gripped his waist a little tighter, "No..."
"N, let go." Leo scolded him and N reluctantly let go of him and Leo kissed his cheek as a thanks.

A few minutes, the doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of their food.
"Food!" Leo rolls his eyes at N's excitement and he guessed their drinks that he ordered was banana milk as N LOVES his banana milk. Leo prepared the table for what N had ordered.

"What did you get?" Leo raises an eyebrow as N came in with a bag and two bottles of banana milk. I guessed he would do that, Leo thought as N grinned, "We are having Chinese for dinner." Leo nodded as he went to get his side dish.

~ ~ ~

"I'm so lucky to have you Leo..." N sighs as he leans his head back, his stomach full of food and his precious banana milk. Leo blushes a little as he gets up and starts cleaning up. Whatever food was left over, he kept them in their containers and placed them in the fridge for the next morning as breakfast.
"N, do you mind getting off your lazy ass and start these dishes?" Leo pokes his head around the corner, looking at N. N sighs and nods, getting up slowly to help.

After the chores were finished, both boys collapsed onto their bed.
"N, I swear you love banana milk more than me." Leo whispers and N chuckles, "Eh, you're more important. I can't think of life without you..." Leo blushes and kisses N passionately. N's eyes widened as it was the first time Leo had the courage to kiss him first - not on the forehead or cheeks but on the lips. N closed his eyes, finding himself falling into Leo's gentle and soft lips as they kissed. Leo pulled away after a while, his cheeks flushed.

"I love you N."
"I love you too, my little lion." N smiles and kisses Leo's forehead as he snuggled against N's chest, falling asleep.