- Ravi x Ken -

"Ravi! Stop touching ma face!" Ken whined as his boyfriend playfully stroked his face. Ravi laughed and poked Ken's sides, changing Ken's annoyed face into laughter as he tried to stop him. In the end, it became a tickling war with Ravi winning it.
"Ra-Ravi. Thats enough now..." Ken pants as he shakily grabs Ravi's hands in an attempt to stop him. Ravi grins and Ken rolls his eyes at him, "Stop acting all innocent. It doesn't suit you Ravi."
"Don't deny it Ken. You know you like it when I'm acting innocent."
"You? Innocent?!" Ken spluttered and coughed at Ravi's lie. Ravi grinned and got up as he was called to get his makeup redone because of him playing with Ken.

Ken sighed in relief. He didn't mind playing with Ravi but at times it was annoying. He loves Ravi with all his heart and he wouldn't trade his moments with Ravi for anything else. It all started when they were selected by the MyDOL viewers to see who would be in VIXX.

"Ken!" His makeup artist called him and he got up with a groan as his joints cracked from being in one position for a long period of time.

"Jeez hyung, no wonder you're called Grandpa!" Hyuk teased him as Ken gave him a playful glare, "Watch your mouth mister." Hyuk looked at him innocently before going back to playing around with Hongbin. Ken watched them play for a while before going to his makeup artist.

~ ~ ~

"Whoo! Finally, the filming is finished for Dynamite!" Ravi sighed as he flopped onto the sofa and Ken smiled as he joined Ravi, playfully tackling him into a hug. The two boys had their own apartment from the other members but they weren't far from the others (who were only next door).

What St☆rlights and VIXX don't know is that the RavKen ship is actually sailing, but they just assume they are close friends but actually, they are dating in secret but at the same time, they are throwing hints at both the staff of Jellyfish Entertainment and their St☆rlights about their relationship.

"Ken! Watch it- Ow!" Ravi screeched as Ken accidently elbowed him in the side.
"Oops. Sorry Ra." Ken apologised, smiling sheepishly at Ravi who rolled his eyes. Ravi went quiet for a while (which was odd as he isn't normally quiet!) and suddenly attacked Ken who squealed in surprise and ran away.
"RAVI!" Ravi growled playfully as he grabbed Ken and pulled him close before tickling his sides violently. Ken squeaked and laughed as many sounds escaped from his sweet mouth.

"Stop! Ra-" Ken was abruptly cut off as Ravi poked his sides and he squawked in surprise. Ravi laughed at Ken and kept poking his sides.
"RAVI! STOP!" Ken whines as he tries to avoid his pokes. Ravi grinned and poked his sides a few more times before stopping to let Ken get his breath back. Ken sighed, relaxing a little before poking Ravi when he wasn't watching.

"Oi! Thats not fair!"
"Is too!" Ken laughed at the whining Ravi as he poked him and tickled him, constantly teasing him. Ravi laughed loudly as Ken constantly poked and prodded his sides. A few times, Ravi had sworn he was developing abs from all the laughing.

"Okay Ken. You... You can stop now..." He pants, giving Ken a look that made him stop. Ravi sighed in relief and looked at the clock on the wall of the living room. Shit, its late, he thought as he slowly got up, his body aching from the constant filming of the dance scenes and from the tickling/poking war.

"C'mon Ken. Lets get some sleep. I'm tired..."
"You're always tired Ravi! When are you never tired?" Ravi shrugged in response as he slowly undid his shirt as he walked towards the room that he and Ken shared. He stopped at the door, purposely teasing Ken with his bare back half showing.
"Like what you see?" Ravi smirked as he could tell that Ken was eyeing his muscular back.
"You wish Ravi. You wish." Ken scoffed.

Ravi chuckled as he opened the door to their room and slowly climbed into bed, not worrying about changing. Ken joined Ravi a few minutes later and he sighed, smiling to himself as he pulled off Ravi's shirt completely. He noticed he still had his pants on so he very carefully flipped him over and undid his belt and slowly pulled his pants off. He left Ravi's socks on as well as his boxers and left to find a hoodie and pulled it over him. Ken placed the clothes on the chair by the desk. He quickly got changed and joined Ravi in bed.

"Saranghae Ravi." Ken smiles, kissing his forehead and pulling him close, soon falling asleep himself.