- Ravi x Hongbin -

I do apologise if I've killed you all with the photo above...

Smut ahead so don't say you haven't been warned.

>>>> ♥ <<<<

"Ravi, Hongbin! Get into place!" A photographer yelled as their makeup artists quickly rushed on finishing their makeup for their photoshoot. They are both models but Ravi is also a popular underground rapper.

The photoshoot had the concept of being dark and sexy with dark eye makeup and their hair being done in a sexy way. Both of them, particularly Ravi who happened to enjoy it a lot.
"Good work Ravi! You're getting into this eh?" The head photographer praised the young rapper and Ravi grinned, "I'm enjoying this way too much." Ravi had a funny feeling that he would have to take his shirt off soon for a shoot. He wouldn't mind because he has been working out a lot more.

"Hongbin!" A stylist quickly gave the model some clothes to wear. Hongbin took them and took them to his changing room, changing into the clothes. They were a dark purple in colour with black here and there, he was wearing a mesh-like shirt ((like what Leo wore in Super Hero)) underneath the dark purple blazer and he had black, tight ripped skinny leg jeans that hugged his beautiful thighs and plump butt. He didn't mind but he loved the feel of the jeans.

Stepping out of the change room, he felt all of the female workers eyes on him. He felt exposed but when he glanced at Ravi, it felt like his soul was being taken out of him because of his stare.

Ravi couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lee Hongbin, his modeling partner in tight jeans that hugged his thighs and showed off his perfectly rounded butt, the mesh-like shirt revealing his abs and Ravi wanted to take the younger right in front of everyone but he had to restrain himself until it was over. Holy shit... Since when did he have that butt? Ravi wanted to touch it, he wanted to mark the pale, unmarked skin around his collarbone and neck... He bit his lip and forced himself to look away from him.

"Awesome work you two! Okay, I need you both to take your shirts off!" The head photographer yelled and Ravi smirked in his mind, wanting to see the perfect, unmarked chest of Hongbin before marking it later. The photographers wolf-whistled at their perfect abs and Ravi chuckled, his usually warm eyes going dark with lust as he turns to face Hongbin, his thumbs looping through his partners belt loops of his jeans.

"You know Hongbin," Ravi whispered as the cameras flashed around them. "I want to take you right now." He smirks as he pulls his partner closer, the photographers going wild at his actions. Yes, this is want they wanted and they got it. They found Ravi's weak spot and they finally got the sexy shots they wanted.

~ ~ ~

"Hey Hongbin, wanna come over for dinner tonight?" Even though they were modeling partners, they were also good friends. Hongbin looks up from collecting his things and nods at Ravi, "Sure." He was completely oblvious to what Ravi had planned other than dinner but he didn't mind at all.

They both hopped into Ravi's expensive black Ferrai and he drove off, the beautiful motor having a deep rumble sound that vibrated as Ravi drove home. Once pulling into his driveway, he got out and locked the car after Hongbin got out and unlocked the door to his home. It was slightly messy but it wasn't too bad at all.

"What do you want for dinner?" Ravi puts away his keys and dumps his bag on the kitchen table and pulling out his phone, checking for messages. Hongbin shrugged, "Whatever you want to have, I don't mind."
"Pizza then? I'll order it." Ravi offered and Hongbin nods as Ravi calls the pizza place and orders pizza as well as cool drink - coke and fanta.

"Right, the pizzas ordered and I'll pay for it. What now?" Ravi looked to Hongbin as he shrugged, looking at the elder. They were quiet until the doorbell rang through the house, signalling the arrival of their pizza.
"PIZZA!" They yelled at the same time, scrambling up to the door. Ravi paid for the pizza as Hongbin took it, the smell wafting through their noses.

"Have a good evening." The pizza delivery person smiled and walked off as Hongbin closed the door.
"Finally! I'm starving!" Hongbin moans at the smell and Ravi stiffened, trying to contain his hormones. He cleared his things off the table as Hongbin placed the pizza on the table. He opened the box and immediately grabbed a slice, eating it as if theres no tomorrow. Ravi watched him before grabbing a slice and eating it as the sounds of Hongbin's delightful moans at the taste send his hormones into a frenzy.

~ ~ ~

"That was delightful..." Hongbin sighs, rubbing his stomach. Ravi nodded in agreement as he realised the struggle he had to contain his threatening boner because of the younger. He looked at him and jumped up, kissing him. Hongbin stiffened at the surprise kiss but soon relaxed and kissed back.

"You don't know how hard it was for me not to fuck you there and then on the table." Ravi growled, nipping at his lip as he groped the younger's plump booty. Hongbin gasped and blushed at the elder's actions as Ravi kissed down his jawline and neck, sucking and biting on his collarbone. A string of sinful moans left Hongbin's lips as Ravi nipped at a rather sensitive area.

"Bedroom. Now." Ravi muttered as he carried the younger, still kissing and nipping at his collarbone. Its a wonder how he managed to find his way to his room. He placed the younger on the bed before ripping off the younger's shirt. Hongbin gasped and Ravi latched back onto Hongbin's lips before nipping at his lower lip again. A moan leaves Hongbin as he grinds against Ravi, their clothed members rubbing against one another. Ravi holds back his own as he goes down Hongbin's neck, creating more love bites, the pinks and purples spreading across his collarbone.

Ravi pulls away to look at his work - Hongbin's hair in a wild mess, a pink glow on his cheeks and his lips red and swollen. His looks up at the elder, trying to grind against him as his jeans became really tight.
"Ravi... Please..." Hongbin gasps as Ravi teasingly unbuttons and undoes the zipper of Hongbin's jeans painfully slow.
"Please what?" He smirks, pulling off the younger's jeans, leaving him in just his boxers. The cool air nips at Hongbin's thighs and he shivers, looking at Ravi with pleading eyes. Ravi quickly undressed himself before pulling off the younger's boxers and then his own.

Hongbin's member was already leaking when Ravi eyed it, "Hungry for me are you?" Hongbin nods, wanting Ravi's own member in him. Ravi reaches over to his bedside drawer, finding the lube and covering his fingers in the cool substance.
"Ready?" Ravi asks as Hongbin nods again, spreading his legs open for Ravi as he slid in a finger. He slowly began to pump in and out as Hongbin moaned quietly at the slight pain. Once Ravi thought he was ready, he added in another finger to strech him more as he kissed him to distract him from the pain. It didn't take long for Ravi to find what he wanted after he added a third finger. Hongbin arched his back with a loud moan, "T-There!" Ravi pumped a few more times before pulling out. Hongbin whined at the loss of his fingers.

Ravi appiled more of the lube to his member and placed it at the younger's entrance.
"Ready?" Hongbin nods as Ravi slowly begins to push in with a groan, feeling how tight the younger is.
"Y-You're so tight..." A few tears slid down Hongbin's cheeks at the pain and Ravi kissed them away, "It'll get better soon." Once he was all the way in, he waited until Hongbin was ready. He nodded and Ravi began to thrust slowly.

Sinful moans left the younger underneath Ravi as he wrapped his legs around Ravi's waist. Slowly Ravi began to speed up and his member soon attacked the younger's sweet spot. Hongbin cried out, "T-There! Please!" Ravi obliged and kept thrusting in the same spot, repeatedly hitting his prostate. Hongbin could feel himself reaching orgasm and Ravi knew, grabbing hold of his abandoned member and pumping it, Hongbin releasing with a loud moan, his seeds spilling over his and Ravi's chests. Ravi thrusted a few more times before releasing himself, coating Hongbin's inside with his seed.

He pulls out and Hongbin moans, his mind hazy and unfocused. Ravi collapses next to younger, pulling him towards his sweaty body.
"I love you Hongbin..." He murmurs as sleep drags him into its depths.

>>>> ♥ <<<<

I need holy water... Especially as I wrote this at 2.30 in the MORNING! And what on earth did I just write?! I'm so embarrassed...

~ Zeera