- Ravi x @stArlight_1993 -

This one-shot is for my long-lost younger sister who is amazing and who knows what I'd be without her. If it wasn't for WattPad and our love for VIXX, I wouldn't have met her. stArlight_1993, I hope you enjoy your surprise one-shot!

>>>> ♥ <<<<

"Ra! Stop!" Trinity laughed, cluching her sides as Ravi tickled her. He chuckled and tickled her a few more times before stopping to let her get her breath back. She took a few deep breaths before looking at Ravi with a blank face. Trinity leaned forward, pretending to grab something behind Ravi but instead, she starts tickling him in revenge.

"Hey! Trinity!" Ravi laughed, his deep laugh echoing around the living room. She stopped and got up, running away from him. Ravi chuckles and gets up slowly as Trinity hid from him.
"I'll get my revenge!" He laughs as he tries to find the energetic girl.

Her and Ravi go back a long way. They grew up together and now that they are sixteen and eighteen, it was time for things to get serious. But knowing them, they would stay as little kids stuck in an adults body.

"Come and find me Ra!" Trinity yells as she scrambles away, hiding in the house that Ravi had bought for them. He goes around the house and when he neared an area where she was, he faked not knowing, causing Trinity to burst into giggles. When Ravi heard her giggling, he turned around and faced her, "Gotcha!" Trinity bursts out laughing as Ravi begins to tickle her again.

"Stop! RAVI!" She screams as Ravi tickles her sides. He suddenly stops as Trinity gets her breath back. They continued the tickle war for a few more hours.

~ ~ ~

"Ra... Can we watch a movie?" Ravi chuckles at the puppy eyes that Trinity was giving him.
"Sure Trinity. Why do you have to give me those puppy eyes?" Ravi smiles, gently playing with her dark hair. She looks up at him, love and adoration showing in her dark doe-like eyes. He quickly kisses her forehead and goes to the kitchen to make popcorn for the both of them.

"Oh? Train to Busan tonight?" Ravi raised his eyebrow at Trinity and she nods, "Yep. I haven't seen it in ages." He nods and sits down next to her with the bowl of popcorn on his lap. Within seconds of sitting down, Trinity grabbed a handful of popcorn, earning a playful glare from Ravi.

"I made this for me!" Ravi playfully pulled the bowl closer to him as Trinity pouted. He chuckles and eventually passed the bowl to Trinity to take some popcorn. She snatches the bowl away from him and eats the popcorn before Ravi could take it all back again.

~ ~ ~

The movie had quickly ended and Ravi yawned, making Trinity giggle.
"I'm hungry..." She whines and he smiles, "You're always hungry." She blushes a little and gets up, going towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Trin, you won't find anything in there. Lets go out." Ravi grins, grabbing his wallet from the bench. She runs to her room to grab her shoes and jumper before meeting Ravi in the kitchen.

"Ready?"
"Yep!" Trinity nods as her stomach growls loudly in response. Ravi turns to her and laughs as he grabbed her hand and they walked out the house together, locking the door behind them.

The walk was quiet but comfortable as the gentle cool summer breeze played with their hair. Ravi gently squeezed Trinity's hand and she looks at him, playfully shoving his shoulder in response. He looks down at her with a playful scowl, "Oh you're on!" Trinity giggles as she quickly runs away from Ravi, his heavy footsteps behind her. He chuckles as he runs after her, quickly catching her. She squeals and laughs in happiness.

~ ~ ~

They eventually reached a quiet but cute little cafè owned by one of Ravi's friends, Jung Leo.
"Ravi. Trinity!" A smile formed on the young man's face as he went over to his favourite customers. He quickly hugged Trinity as Ravi watched the two.
"Hey Trinity!" Trinity and Leo looked up to see his fellow employee with a cute pout on his face. Trinity pulls away from Leo and goes over to Ken, "Hey. I missed you!" Ken chuckles and playfully ruffles her hair. All while Trinity was getting the attention, Ravi was getting slightly jealous.

"Ravi!" Ravi looks up just as a mop of blonde hair comes into his view.
"Ken?"
"I missed my Ra!"
"Excuse me Ken! Hes mine thank you!" Trinity growls before grinning innocently at the pouting Ken.

"C'mon. What do you want? The usual?" Leo butted in, causing the three to go silent. Trinity smiles and nods in answer while Ravi was death-glaring Ken.
"KEN YOU TWO STOP!" Trinity yells and they looked at her in surprise.
"WHAT?!" Luckily there was no one in the café apart from Leo, Ken, Ravi and Trinity so if they disturbed anyone, it wouldn't matter.
"Ravi!" Leo called as he finished up Ravi's usual coffee and once Ravi got it, Leo immediately started on Trinity's. It wasn't long until everyone had a coffee made by Leo.

~ ~ ~

Ravi and Leo had noticed that Trinity had fallen asleep at the table as they talked.
"I guess we better go home."
"Ravi, stay the night here. I have my apartment upstairs you can use."
"Are you sure?" Leo nods, "I'm sure Ravi. Go ahead. I'll get the keys." Leo got up and soon came back with the key for the apartment upstairs. He hands them to Ravi and he took them gratefully.

"Thanks Leo."
"Anytime." Leo smiles as Ravi gently picked up Trinity and Leo led them to the apartment and Ravi carefully unlocked the door without disturbing Trinity. Once inside, it was cold so Leo turned on the heating and Ravi took Trinity to the bedroom and placed her down carefully without disturbing her.

"I'll leave you be. If you need anything, you're welcome to whatever is downstairs." Ravi nodded, "Thanks. Night Leo." Leo nodded in reply as he left and closed the door quietly behind him. Ravi faced the sleeping beauty in front of him and stroked her hair, gently brushing her fringe out from her face.

"I'm so glad to call you mine Trinity." He smiles and kisses her cheek before cuddling her close and falling asleep.

>>>> ♥ <<<<

I hope you enjoyed your surprise!
And don't forget, you can request a one-shot in this one-shot book or my other one. I'm not sure of what one-shots I should write as I'm losing ideas...

~ Zeera