- Ravi x Leo - (My Souls Spin-Off)

As a birthday pressie for my new, amazing friend, and constant motivator, I hope you enjoy your surprise My Souls spin-off!

Happy birthday stArlight_1993!

As for the above photo, I wanna know what has brought those smiles upon those beautiful liars ;-)

>>>> ♥ <<<<

"Y-you're my angel?" Little five-year-old Jung Taekwoon asked me and I nodded, kneeling in front of him so we are now the same height. His little eyes widened and I smiled, ruffling his soft black hair that was just touching his shoulders (and in need of a haircut!). Seeing him happy with his older brother made me happy.

After the tragic death of his mother within hours of his birth, myself and my now teacher, Youngbae, stayed close with Taekwoon and his family. I became close with both angels and it was so beautiful to see how much Mr. Jung, or Hanbin, cared for his two sons. Although he dearly missed his wife, you could see how much he cared for his family and tried to fill the missing spot of the mother all while being a father to his two boys.

"Appa! I'm hungry!" Both myself and Hanbin's angel laughed as Taekwoon complained about being hungry.
"Where on earth did he get this appetite from? Certainly not from his father..." Hanbin's angel chuckled beside me, "Actually, before Eun-ah was killed, she had a MASSIVE appetite and Taekwoon has somehow inherited it. His brother doesn't appear to have it, only Taekwoon." I smiled as I watched Taekwoon dig into a whipped cream cake that his dad had made earlier.

"Really?" I smiled and turned to see Taekwoon with cream all over his face. I laughed hard and Hanbin's angel turned to me, "Oh by the way, I'm Hyun-woo."
"Nice to meet you Hyun-woo. I'm-"
"Wonshik. Yes I know. Youngbae told me all about you."
"He did?" I was surprised but at the same time, I was happy.

Getting along with Hyun-woo and Taekwoon's older brother's angels was easy and the three of us formed a close knit bond that it was impossible to break.

~ ~ ~

"Appa!" Taekwoon cried, the silence deafening in the small house. He walked around the house, his eyes full of sadness as he tried to find his father. His elder brother heard his cries and ran to him, "What is it Tae?"
"Taekwoon wants to know where appa is..." Taekwoon's elder brother pulled him close, wiping away his tears and leading him to their garden, where Hanbin was weeding.

"Appa!" The tears were gone in seconds as he ran to his father and Hanbin chuckled, "Did you really finish that cake?" Taekwoon nods and Hanbin laughed, poking his youngest son's belly. This caused fits of laughter to erupt from the young boy as he squirmed in his father's arms.

This is a sight I love to see everyday. Myself, Youngbae and Hyun-woo as well as Taekwoon's elder brother's angel, we all treasure times like these in our hearts. After a while of Taekwoon's pleading to his father to stop, Hanbin chuckled and smiled, "I'm guessing our little food monster wants more food?" Taekwoon's eyes widened and he nodded eagerly, "Food! Food!" He chanted and all of us angels burst out laughing.

"Hes got such a wonderful personality. I'm glad you've been assigned to him." Youngbae turned to me, "And I'm proud to have been your guardian angel and to see you grow up and be Taekwoon's angel, its really rewarding." I blushed, "Thank you hyung."

We watched the little family of three as they laughed at Taekwoon's constant appetite.
"Not my fault Taekwoon is like this!" He whines and we all laughed at him. Taekwoon is absolutely adorable and I love him to pieces. Such a shame he won't be able to see me in a few more years...

"Wonshik, whats going through that mind of yours?" I looked to see Youngbae looking at me with concern.
"I'm just sad that Taekwoon won't be able to talk to me when hes older." Youngbae chuckled, "You know Wonshik, that was me when you were growing up. When you were younger, we both talked all the time and when that day came, I was devastated and I tried anything to get you to talk to me."

When I really thought about it, I remembered some things had been moved, random pieces of paper with words written in someone's handwriting that wasn't familiar... Now I know it was all Youngbae's doing and regretted not remembering that it was him.

"Taekwoonie!" Taekwoon turned to see his elder brother with a HUGE slice of cake on a plate. My eyes widened, hes not gonna be able to eat all of that! That slice was at least DOUBLE the size of last piece he had half an hour ago. His dark eyes were suddenly filled with happiness as he eyed the large slice of whipped cream cake.
"Thank you!" He cheers, eagerly taking the cake from his brother. Both his brother and father laughed as he went off somewhere to eat his precious cake.

After managing to eat that entire piece of cake, Taekwoon got up and stumbled over to his elder brother. Hanbin was watching and he noticed how much Taekwoon's movement mimicked a drunk person. He chuckled and went over to his youngest son.
"Goodness Taek! I think you should sleep off that cake!" Taekwoon looked at his father and giggled, going over to his father with his arms open.
"Appa!" I chuckled at Taekwoon's adorable actions.

~ ~ ~

Several days after that day, tragedy struck the small family. While Taekwoon's elder brother was walking to school one morning and he was struck by a driver high on drugs. Hanbin nor Taekwoon knew of it until they got a call from the hospital saying that he was dead.

"No. No! Taehyun!" Taekwoon could hear his fathers cries but he had no idea what was going on.
"Appa?" He asked quietly, hugging his father's leg. Hanbin looked down and cried, pulling him close.
"Taehyun isn't coming back..." He sobbed and Taekwoon was confused.
"What do you mean 'isn't coming back?'" Taekwoon looked at his father as he explained that his elder brother isn't ever coming back and that hes in a much better place called Heaven ((A.N.G.E.L 너 의 Angel, H.E.A.V.E.N 너 의 Heaven... Sorry. I'll shut up now...)).

Young five-year-old Taekwoon teared up, crying into his fathers chest, the realisation hitting him hard. He may be young but he is smart.

I felt helpess and I knew it wasn't a demon that took Taehyun's life. All of us became depressed and the once happy family of three became a quiet family of two. No words were spoken between them for weeks unless something was needed from the other, Taekwoon lost his huge appetite and barely ate anything and I watched in horror as his small build became skinny. He was close to Taehyun so his death affected him greatly. I went over to him several times to comfort him and Hyun-woo helped comfort his father.

To see Taekwoon grow up into the quiet boy he is today, you can see he was very different when he was five years old. Just ask me, Kim Wonshik - the guardian angel of Jung Taekwoon.