- Ravi x Ken - (The Little Princes Spin-Off)

This one-shot was inspired and dedicated to the awesome taekthebean. I hope you like it! This is what I think what would happen if the RaKen couple had a child based off The Little Princes. I hope you enjoy it!

With the above photo, I couldn't help put that up! RaKen is adorable and that hair suits Ken better than when he was part of VIXX Girls. 

This one-shot will use their real names instead of their stage names.

>>>> ♥ <<<<

Wonshik looked down at the small child that was clinging to his leg. He bends down and brushes the young girl's hair from her face. He smiles softly and kisses the top of her head. The young girl giggled and hugged her father tightly before running off to join her friends. Wonshik stood up and waved to her as she went to join her friends at her school.

"Shes so cute eh?" Wonshik turned to see his husband next to him, smiling as they watched their four-year-old daughter. Wonshik nods, "She is. She takes after her father." Wonshik turns to face Jaehwan and smiles, pulling him close.
"She also takes the personality of her omma, don't you agree?" Jaehwan blushes a little as he takes Wonshik's hand, "Lets go." They both waved to their daughter, Ah-ra and blew kisses which she gladly returned before turning back to her friend, Jung Sanghyuk, the youngest son of Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

After the surprise visit to see Hongbin and to welcome the newest addition to the Jung family, Wonshik and Jaehwan decided it was about time they had a child of their own and after one heated night, nine months later, little Kim Ah-ra was born. Taekwoon was happy for his friend that after a few days after the birth, along with Hongbin and Sanghyuk, they went over to welcome her to the family. Taekwoon cooed and played with little Ah-ra like Jaehwan did when Sanghyuk was only a few months old.

"Wonshik!" Wonshik blinked and turned to Jaehwan, "Sorry. What is it?" Jaehwan sighed and shook his head, pulling his other half to their car. Wonshik took one look at the little kids, trying to find Ah-ra and Sanghyuk. He smiled a little when he saw them holding hands.

Jaehwan managed to get Wonshik's attention again before hopping into their car and driving them to work at their company, Bluebird Entertainment. Wonshik works as a rap and dance instructor and trainer while Jaehwan is a vocal trainer at the company.
"C'mon. Lets go. We have the latest trainees to train." Wonshik nudged Jaehwan and he looked at Wonshik before kissing his cheek.
"Lets go then."

~ ~ ~

After signing in at the desk, both men headed to their respective areas of the company - Wonshik to the dance practice room and Jaehwan to the recording studios. Wonshik quickly changed into his practice gear - black sleeveless shirt, black pants and his everyday footwear ((I'm not sure what they are called but its the shoes he wears in the dance practice of Fantasy.)).

"Good morning!" He cheerfully greeted his class of fresh, soon-to-debut rookie trainees. They all greeted back with the same enthusiasm as Wonshik, with probably more than he used because they all love him. He teaches them well and provides encouraging feedback that every rookie recommends him and their company, Bluebird Entertainment after they debut.

Wonshik was scouted by the CEO of Bluebird Entertainment when he was doing a show at a small event, going under the stage name of Ravi (sometimes DamnRa). Since being scouted, his talent and fame had skyrocketed along with Jaehwan, who was performing with him under the name of Ken. During this time, a friendship sparked between them before cupid came along and joined them together.

"Hyung, whats with the new hair?" One of his trainees asked him with a cheeky smile and Wonshik chuckled, "Don't you like it Hanbin?" Wonshik had changed his hair from the dark brown it was originally to the silver it is now. Jaehwan and little Ah-ra don't mind the hair colour change because they are used to his constant colour changes and hair styles.