- Hongbin x Ken -

Part two of your request turtlemin_93!

Smut ahead so don't say you weren't warned!

Please don't judge it either. I've tried to make it different from my first one.

>>>>♥<<<<

When Ken got home, he panicked, running around. What do I do?! Ottokaji~ He whines to himself as he starts cleaning up his place. Eventually, he got the place tidy enough when he realised what the time is - Hongbin will be arriving soon! He wasn't sure what the younger would want for dinner so he decided on chicKEN ((I'm blaming you for this stArlight_1993! Love you anyway!)) - lemon chicken to be precise. Before he started, he connected his phone to his Bluetooth speaker and started playing, I'm a Hotshot by HOTSHOT. Once he was satisfied, he began to create his famous lemon chicken.

About halfway through his cooking, he heard the knock on the door.
"Come in!" Ken yells, knowing it was Hongbin. He has his back towards Hongbin and the song, Two Moons by EXO-K (ft. Key from SHINee) started playing and Ken felt himself swaying a little at the beat. Hongbin chuckles behind him and joins him in dancing.

~ ~ ~

Once dinner was ready and served, both males dug in. The only sounds that could be heard was the sound of Ken's music, the clinking and scraping of their forks or chopsticks and the occasional sighs and delighted moans of their meal. A few times Hongbin had to control his thoughts because of the elder's sounds.

"That was nice Ken. Your cooking has improved." Hongbin smiles as he rested his hands on top of his growing erection. He bites his lip to stop a moan as his hands brushed against his boner. Ken smiles back, completely oblivious to Hongbin's struggle, "Thank you." Hongbin lost himself as he went over to Ken's side and smashed his lips against the elder's. A small, surprised squeak escaped the elder as he felt one of Hongbin's slender hands undo the button of his jeans.

"Hong... Bin... What are..." Ken trails off when he feels the cool air hit his growing erection. The cool air was soon replaced with warmth as Hongbin took his member into his mouth.

"Oh god... Hongbin..." Ken moaned as Hongbin's skillful tongue worked on his member. Hongbin lapped up Ken's moans as he sucked and licked his member. Ken's eyes rolled back as bliss took over as Hongbin worked his magic. As Hongbin was good - too good in fact - for him, he suddenly came and the younger swallowed most of it as he pulled away.

Ken looked at him through hazy eyes, wondering how the hell Hongbin had learnt to do that. Hongbin smiles innocently before kissing the elder and Ken could taste himself on the other's lips. He timidly felt down Hongbin's abs before reaching the top of his jeans. Hongbin groaned as he felt the pressure of his boner against his tight jeans.

Ken undid the button and the zipper of the younger's jeans and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. Hongbin watches him as he takes off his shirt and then his own.
"Lets take this to the bedroom..." Hongbin whispers, voice rough. Ken nods as he is suddenly aroused again from the younger's tone of voice. Hongbin lifts him up, the younger's member rubbing against his still clothed one.

~ ~ ~ 

Once in Ken's bedroom, Hongbin threw him on the bed and stripped himself of his boxers, throwing them on the floor. Ken watches him through half-lidded eyes, wanting to have Hongbin in him. While the younger was taking his time teasing the elder, Ken began playimg with himself, pumping a finger in and out of his pink and tight hole. A growl rumbled through Hongbin at the sight, "No." He pulls out Ken's fingers and makes him suck on his before streching his hole more.

Moans were the only sounds that could be heard in the room as Hongbin pumped his fingers in and out of the younger. Once he thought he was streched enough, he got the elder to suck his member just before he orgasmed so it was coated with his saliva.
"Ready? I won't go easy." Hongbin growls and Ken nodded frantically, "Please, just put it in!" Hongbin grins as he grabs Ken's hips, lining his member to the other's pink hole.

With a strong snap of his hips, Hongbin pushed his member in and was immediately consumed by the warmth of Ken. Ken groans and whimpers at the pain as Hongbin started thrusting, the bed squeaking quietly.

"Y-You're so tight..." Hongbin groans as he thrusted, loving the feeling of Ken's tightness. Ken moans as Hongbin kissed him, tongues clashing and teeth nipping at each other's lips. Ken moaned as he tightened around the younger's member and Hongbin knew he was near as he grabbed the abandoned member and pumped it in time with his thrusts. With a final moan of Hongbin's name, Ken's white seed went all over his stomach. A few thrusts later, Hongbin groaned as he orgasmed himself, painting the elder's insides with white.

He pulls out, watching his seed leak from the other's hole and the sight got him aroused again.

"Round two?" He asks, voice hoarse and Ken smiles up at him and he knew he was going to regret it in the morning.

"Please. I want more."

>>>>♥<<<<

I hope you enjoyed the second part of your one-shot! I'm not very pleased with this but I hope its okay...

~ Zeera