Chapter One: Bomb Fire...

We all know the story of a young maiden from Angelo whom feel in love with the King of York. The story that changed everything and everyone around, that brought joy and happiness to the kingdom. Years has passed and soon her second oldest son took the throne and married a beautiful woman. The couples story still stands until this day, bringing smiles to the villagers in other kingdoms that has hope that they will have a queen as loyal and kind, sending hope to young souls who dreams of finding their one true love.

Of course, every young soul wishes for everlasting happiness with another. Many receive the lifetime of happiness, some is still waiting, a few gave up. Out of all the young souls that dreams and received their everlasting happiness; one stands out.

Despite the fact that's she's not as different from the rest, this girl went through an odd journey to receive her happiness- her prince.

A young lady of the age of eighteen lives in a small cottage near the Litchfield castle, ruled by an old King and Queen with a status that's not so pleasant. This girl was not as known, just another servant in the castle; she purposely hides herself in the shadows, mainly in her father's behave. Being the only family her father had, it was wise to keep him sane and happy by not being noticed nor getting herself in danger. However, many times the danger comes to us.

This girl... A girl name Sandra Attah. An average beauty as they would say; dark skin tone, short kinky dark brown hair, brown eyes and a thick frame. A quiet girl with nothing on her mind but adventure.

She sat on the window seal in her small cottage; admiring the sun slowly rising over the tall oak trees around her home. On most mornings, the young lady would wake up before the sun to see it rise until her father woke up to feed the cow.

It was only Sandra and her father; Jabari Attah, in the small home. From what Jabari told his only daughter, Sandra's mother left them when she was only a wee baby-barely could walk yet. Of course, Sandra took it as if it was her fault for her mother's absence; like every other child- but after her tenth when she used her only wish to see her mother again and to only be disappointed at the end of the day; Sandra gave up and completely pushed her mother to the back of her head. The two of them those not bring up the subject of Sandra's mother; even though they pushed the mystery woman to the back of their minds, it was still a soft spot for the both of them.

Sandra soon sighed, finally making a peep after sitting and waiting. Scraping of old worn out shoes immediately echoed through the small room of the kitchen as Jabari dragged his feet across the wooden floor.

"Morning, Pápa." Sandra greeted with a light smile.

Jabari took two steps to greet his only daughter with a tender kiss to her forehead before saying, "Morning, sand." He smiled down at her while greeting Sandra by her nickname he gave her a when she was younger.

"I made porridge," Sandra brushed past her father to the small iron stove in the corner to show him the small pot full of thick warm porridge.

"Well, it's great to have a good breakfast to start off the day." He took a sit in one of the chairs facing Sandra. "However, for the past years I've known you; you've never picked up a wooden spoon in a day of your life. What's going on?" Jabari squinted his eyes as he gave off a skeptical look.

Sandra shrugged her shoulders as she turned her back to her father so she can fix his bowl. "I do not know what you're talking about, Pápa." She soon turned back to him to set the wooden bowl full of porridge in front of him. "Eat up," she soon put a spoon in his slightly opens hand. "I put cinnamon in it to give it extra flavor, I've remembered when you said the porridge was tasting bland."