Chapter Three: Anton..Or should I say George?..

Giggles filled the well brighten large bedroom. The young blonde maiden under the thin covers could not resist the touch of a man- this certain man. He was too tempting and knew how to use his words wisely- his handsome features was too hard to forget. The young maiden had to have him and he had to have her.

Well as she thought....

The young maiden squeaked in pleasure and also surprise before saying, "Oh, George-"

However, her words was cut short when her room beds burst open and in come a buff, bearded older man with a unpleasant look. "Get off my wife, you dirty áss."

The man stood up with an questionable look, luckily he was still in his trousers because surly he would have to run out naked. "Dirty áss? Dear sir, you need to have a better insult. Another man would of laughed in your face, luckily I'm a kind fellow."

The bearded man took a step further into the bedroom as he clinched his fist in anger. "You seduced my wife."

The man chuckled lightly, "More like the other way around. I was simply having a conversation when she lured me into your home- it's lovely by the way."

The blonde maiden gasps in shock, "That's a lie," she turned to her husband with a pleading look. "He's lying, I would never do that to you, my love." She batted her eyes, causing her husband to turn his full hate to the man.

The handsome man scoffed in disbelief, "Who are you going to believe? Me- a man that speaks the truth? Or a woman that committed adultery? I personally would pick the man that speaks the truth."

Unfortunately, the maiden's husband went on her side. The bearded man gritted his teeth at the handsome man before charging at him like a bull seeing red. Too bad he was not fast enough to catch the handsome man as he quickly jumped out the window to another rooftop extremely close by; of course, not sending a quick wink to the wife who is very unfortunate in this case.

The man did not stop running until he was on the ground with civilians. He walked amongst the crowd that ignored his unusual attire until he met up with his friend. "You saved me again, Alex." The man said while referring to the clothes his friend had in his hands.

The dirty blond and emerald eyes gentleman grunted in response before saying. "Once again, I had to save you Anton. Or should I say George?"

Anton rolled his dark brown eyes as he got dress. "Was you lucky my friend? With the older woman you spoke to."

Alex nod his head yes, "As in I did not have to run for my life with only my trousers on, then yes, I was lucky." He teased, the one thing he's known for with his close friends and family- teasing.

Anton ran his fingers through his black hair that stops at his broad shoulders. "Laugh it up, Alex. One day, you would have to go through what I go through every time we port." Finally done getting dressed, the two walked back into the thick crowd of people trying to shop or sell.

"Maybe you you stop flirting with married woman, you wouldn't have to go through that." Alex stated with a slow eye roll. "I would like inform that, you almost made us late to meet up with my father." Alex informs Anton- who was mainly paying attention to the young beautiful woman walking past. Alex rolled his eyes in irritation by his friend's high interest on women. "One day, there will be a beautiful young woman that would put you in your place."

Anton chuckled lightly at Alex's statement. "Put me in my place?"

"Yes. You need to settle down before something happens. Look what happened to uncle Daniel-"