Secrets Revealed

Red's PoV

Running down the hallway to the lunch room, I was really excited to tell the others of the news! Since Vaati has been keeping me updated about Gufuu's  conditions I was able to know how she's doing!
He told me that she's gonna be released out of the hospital in a week depending on how she is by then. I'm excited to tell the others about the news! They have been worried about her and I think this'll bring their spirits up more! The others seemed to have changed a lot after what happened. Vio and Shadow though.... Um lets not talk about that right now.

Running as fast as I can to the cafeteria, I turned the corner only to bump into someone, causing me to fall backwards onto my back, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! I hope I didn't hurt-.... You..." Looking up at the person I bumped into, I knew at this moment, I fucked up. The person that stood in front of me was none other than Dark Fuzen himself. Oh how I wished I was watching where I was going.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the little red bird wasn't watching where he was going. You're gonna pay for bumping into me shorty," Dark threatened as he walked towards me.

I walked backwards, holding my arms in front of me in defense, "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do it on purpose! I was distracted! P-please! I don't want any trouble!" I said in a very worried way before feeling my back hit the lockers. I knew I was in for it now. I was trapped between him and the lockers and there was no way I'd be able to get pass him now. I'm not as fast as Shadow and Gufuu, nor as strong as Green and Blue. Heck, I'm not as smart as Vio and Vaati!

"'Sorry' doesn't cut it for me Red Bird, no one bumps into me and think they can get out of it by apologizing. I think someone needs a little beating from me now," Dark said as he chuckled darkly, cracking his knuckles as I felt my blood run cold.

'T-this isn't good!' I thought to myself as I felt myself start to panic. I don't know what I'm gonna do now! Am I really gonna get beaten up right now?! I need a plan to stall him, but how?.. Seeing Dark ready his fist, an idea popped up in my head, "W-wait!!" I said suddenly, seeing him lower is fist a bit.

"What now Red Bird? Interrupting me before I could punch you in the face, you better have a good reason," Dark said as he glared at me, making me shrink down a bit in fear.

"U-um... W-why did you try to kill Gufuu!?" I yelled at him.

"Why did I try to kill her? She deserves it Red Bird. The bitch deserves to die," He answered casually.

I felt a bit of anger overcoming me now, "N-no she doesn't! Gufuu is a kind, smart, beautiful and wonderful girl! She deserves a lot of good in her life, not misfortune and harm! What did she ever do to you!?" I yelled at him, seeing him become shocked before he became more angry, "

"As if you know Gufuu more than I do," Dark spat out coldly, getting really angry.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT A TERRIBLE PERSON TO HER!" I screamed at him.

"SHE WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO IF IT WASN'T FOR ME!" Dark screamed back at me.

"AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT WHEN SHE PROBABLY COULD'VE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU IN HER LIFE?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Dark yelled once more before punching me in my eye. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground, crying in pain as I felt my eye swell and become really hard to see out of.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH BEFORE YOU LITTLE FUCK! NO ONE KNOWS HER BETTER THAN I DO! DON'T EVER SAY I DON'T KNOW HER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE DOES!" Dark yelled again before kicking me in the side, causing me to fall to my side in pain as I whimpered, "P-please.... Stop..." I pleaded. But sadly, my plead fell on deaf ears as I was kicked in the gut.

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HER LIFE HAS BEEN LIKE?! SHE'S BEEN THROUGH HELL HER WHOLE LIFE! RAPE, KIDNAP, ABUSE, DRUGS, SHE HAS BEEN PUT INTO SO MUCH SHIT! SHE HAD NO ONE ELSE BUT HER SISTER EVER SINCE HER MOM LEFT!  SHE ONLY HAD ME WHEN SHE GOES TO SCHOOL TO PROTECT HER! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE SHE REPAYS ME BY LEAVING ME! I WASTED MOST OF MY LIFE ON HER STUPID ASS! SHE DESERVES HER DESTINY ALREADY!" He yelled once more before giving me another kick in the gut as I gasped in pain.

"Don't hold it against us.." He said before leaving, acting like nothing happened.

I was in so much pain.. My gut hurted alot and I can't see out of my right eye now. I really need help. I felt I was gonna be left on the ground to rot before I heard a familiar voice, "Red? Red!! Red where are you?!" A voice rang from down the hall, 'Blue..' I thought to myself as I tried to get up, but failed of course. I could only lay there and wait for him to finally find me, which didn't take too long as I heard him screaming my name as he ran down the hall quickly towards me.

"RED!? WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?" Blue yelled as he kneeled down and pulled me into his arms, "B..... Blue..." I gasped out weakly, smiling weakly at him.

"Shit. Shit. SHIT. I'll kill the person who done this to you!!" Blue growled before continuing, "Red, who's the fagget that did this to you. Tell me everything."

"D-dark... F-fuzen.." I said before coughing. It was hard to speak at the moment. I felt tears falling down my face as Blue's eyes seemed to widened a bit before he picked me up bridal style, "Don't force yourself to talk Red. I'll take you to the nurse's office right now. Just hang in there alright?" Blue said as he looked down at me with gentle eyes. I only nodded before feeling him carrying me to the nurse's office.

So many thoughts was going through my head at the moment. Not about what Dark told me, but thoughts about Blue. He seems so much cooler than I thought. But he's also really um.... Really handsome. I never noticed till now and I just can't believe it. I think I may have a crush on him...... Uh-oh.

T-that's bad isn't it??? I-I mean, there's no way he'd like someone like me. I'm weak, I'm a wimp, and I'm not a girl.. He's probably straight! Oh gosh, why couldn't I be a girl? Ugh! Red this is not the time to think about this! M-maybe I can talk to the others about this later.

Before I knew it, I was in the nurse's office, the nurse checking me to see how bad I am, "You took quite a beating young one, but it appears nothing looks broken or out of the ordinary. Just bruises and sores. I think it'll be best if you get sent home early today. I'll call your parents right away to get you," the nurse informs me before getting up to leave the room to make a call.

Blue only sighed out of relief but was still full of worry as I can tell from his eyes. He looks at me with worried eyes, "I can't believe that idiot. I never thought he'd go and attack you. What caused him to?" Blue questioned me.

"I-i was running down the h-halls, having heard o-of good n-news about G-gufuu and I-I accidentally bumped into h-him. I-I apologized to h-him but he only s-started getting violent... And then h-he started screaming a-at me about n-not knowing w-what Gufuu has b-been through.." I said as I felt more tears start to fall. The memory of being beaten was still fresh in my mind, I could even feel the blows my body took when Dark started hitting me and kicking me.

Blue only growled in anger, "That bastard.. He's going to pay for what he did! I'll get my revenge. For you and Gufuu." Blue said sternly as he got up quickly.

"B-blue..... P-please... I don't w-want you to get h-hurt..." I said weakly, worried about what would happen to him.

He only gave me a gentle warm smile, "Don't worry, there's no way that idiot could hurt me. I don't care if he's older, I know I'm stronger than him. Just focus on getting enough rest Red. I'll let the others know alright? Text me when you can Red. See ya," he said before rufflingmy hair and heading out of the nurse's office.

My face was really warm. I can tell I was actually blushing that whole time. I was probably an embarrassment!!!!! I wish I could cover my face but it hurted too much to move since I never felt this much pain before. But I know I was feeling something else. I felt warmth in my heart. My heart seems to beat faster when he spoke. It even did it when he carried me here. I think I really do have feeling for Blue. But, does he have the same feelings towards me?... Oh for the love of Nayru, some one help me with this feeling.

HELLO!!! I had finally updated!!! I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! Probably not the chapter you guys expected but don't worry you all will get your Red x Blue chapter. Now what do u guys think Is really going on eith Gufuu' s life? And why did Dark get really defensive? Find out soon! See ya next chapter darlings!
-Commander Aliyah