World War

Shadow's POV

As I saw my brother looking at us, he had a sly smirk on his face. I knew something bad was going to happen. My brother told Midna to wait in his car. As she left he faced back at us, with a killing look in his eyes.

"Well well well.. Great job Shadow. Bringing them to death." Dark said as he crossed his arms.

I stood up from my seat. "Why would I let you kill my friends. I wouldn't let you even if they hated me."

Dark chuckled, "Of course. But it's not like you could save them all."

I glared at my older brother. He thinks I'm like him but I'm not.

He started waking towards us. "Let me say something. You all can't beat me. Because none of you has ancestors as great as mine. Shadow, same but he wouldn't stand a chance."

Gufuu stood up, annoyed and faced Dark. "And how can that be? Strength can't always make you win. Smarts and cleverness is what someone like I, have."

"Tch, oh come on Gufuu. You know I'm stronger than you. Didn't I show you when we were dating?" Dark replied with a sickening sly smirk.

Gufuu's expression didn't change. "That's because I was attracted to your love, I let you do what you want but not far enough. So how bout you leave me and my friends alone." She said in a very demanding tone.

I can tell she was losing her cool.

"Let's me tell you this Gufuu." He walked towards her, until he was right in front of her. "I had been all over you. My lips on your lips, your neck, your stomach, your arm, your chest. You let me do that to you. You were too weak to not let me which makes you too weak to fight me."

He lifted her chin "Just accept your fate sweetheart. Because I'm about to give you the fate you deserved."

Before she could say one more thing he grabbed her neck and started choking her.

Her crimson eyes were wide open, as she clawed at his hands to make him let go.

She gaged and choked, struggling for air.

"Your only gonna make this worst Gufuu! Accept your fate!" Dark yelled.

She was getting more pale than she actually was.

As she struggled tears started falling down her face. She didn't want to die. I can see it.

Before I could do something Vaati ran up to Dark and punches him in the face, letting go of Gufuu as she falls on the ground.

Dark looked at Vaati and growled. He just got up and ran back to his car. I saw Midna come out and talk to Dark. It looked as If she was mad.

I turned back to Vaati who was holding Gufuu in a position that will help her breathe better. She looked as if she was close to death. Luckily Vaati saved her. She started breathing calmly.

He picked her up, carrying her bridal style. "I'm gonna go take her to Veran." He says before starting to walk away.

"Let us come Vaati. We want to stay by her side." Red yells out.

Vaati turned to us and smiled "She'll be fine. I promise."

It was his last words before he continued walking away.

We all looked at each other. "What do we do now?" Green asked.

"All we can do is hope that she will be ok." Vio replied.

Red spoke up "I'm gonna make sure I hope and pray really hard for her!"

We all agreed before going our separate ways. I walked next to Vio. "Hey Vi~"

He blushed deeply but cleared his throat. "What is it Shadow." He replied with a cold tone.

"Aw why the cold tone?" I pouted.

"Let me ask you this Shadow." He turned to him. "Why do you always follow me."

I smirked "Maybe because I like you."

Vio blushed. "What?"

"Go out with me."

"Why."

"Please!" I pouted.

He just gave me a blank look before he sighed in defeat. "Fine, one date."

I cheered and kissed him on the lips before a grabbed his hand, taking him home.

I turned to him and I can tell he was blushing in confusion.

(Yeah sorry this was short. I ran out of ideas for this chapter. I think I went too fast with Shadow x Vio :/ Oh well. See you guys next chapter!)