The other side of Gufuu

Red's POV

I was quite relieved to find out Gufuu was ok. I was so worried about her! Today she will be coming back and I'm going to give her the best welcome back greeting ever! I was so excited that I couldn't sit still in the bus. The group is back together! We were so gloomy until Vaati told us that she asked him out! It's so exciting!!!

I wonder where they will go! Once I got to school I hopped off my bus and walked to my locker. My bus comes early so i just wait for the others to come. But surprisingly they were all here. And even Gufuu! I ran up to her and gave her a big hug, "Welcome back Gufuu!!! We missed you so much!" She looked surprised but hugged me back, "I missed you guys too Red."

We eventually broke the hug and talked. That's when a teacher came to us and handed Gufuu a schedule. "What's This?" She asked. "Your new schedule Miss Yakunan." She gave the teacher a weird look before nodding. The teacher left and Gufuu took a look at her schedule, "Looks like I got some new elective classes now. Luckily P.E. Is still the same period as Blue's." She said as she sat down near their lockers.

Vaati sat next to her and took the schedule out of her hands and skimmed through her new classes. His eyes widened, "I have all your classes. Along with your homeroom Fuu-chan." He said, surprised at this. Gufuu looked at him confused, "Really?"

"Yeah. My schedule changed and I have these classes." Vaati replied.

"Same." The others said.

"So now we all have the same classes. That's great!" I perked up happily.

The others chuckled at my enthusiasm.

Our day seem to went well. Our classes was fine of course. Lots of things was up in my mind that is don't realize Blue has been trying to get my attention for at least a minute already, "EARTH. TO. RED." He said as he waved is hand in my face.

I got out of my spazzing and looked at Blue, "What?"

"You were spazzing for like, an eternity. Don't make coach come here to get us. He doesn't like it when the students don't participate." Blue said as he lead me out to the field with the others.

They were waiting patiently. Green was the first to notice me and Blue, "What took you two so long?! We would have gotten in trouble!" Green said as me and Blue joined them. We were all practically wearing gym clothes. We had the color of blue and white. This isn't the school color though. Our school color is gold and white. We had a white shirt with some blue that outline this shirt, along with blue shorts that was above our knees. We hate it of course.

"Well where's Gufuu?" I asked.

"Not sure." Vaati said.

"She's your girlfriend dude, you should know!" Blue yelled.

I looked once more to see Midna walk away from Dark to the entrance to the girl's locker room. She looked like she was talking to someone. "Hey guys, check this out." I said as I pointed to Midna.

The others looked and tilted their heads, "What's going on?" Green asked, confused.

After a minute, the mystery person finally gave up and took Midna's hand as Midna lead her out. It was Gufuu! She wore a tight white shirt and blue shorts that was up to her thighs like the other girls. She blushed in embarrassment.

We saw Dark checking the two girls out, licking his lips. Vaati gave a low growl. Midna stopped and rubbed Gufuu's back, reassuring her that she doesn't need to be ashamed. And with that she nodded and Gufuu quickly walked to us, passing Dark and his friends as they looked at her. She came to us and kept looking down, ashamed.