A/N Idea about new story

Heya guys! So I've been working hard on planning out the new story and I've been getting some ideas. So first, I wanna show you guys their character designs (somewhat)

 So first, I wanna show you guys their character designs (somewhat)

So it's pretty basic designs of their uniforms

So it's pretty basic designs of their uniforms. But you can kinda see what they are like. I will work on more detailed designs of each character and I promise to share it as soon as they are done. Next thing, the setting won't be at a high school anymore. Instead, I decided it would be at a prep academy. The school is called "Hyrule Preparatory Academy." Sometimes called "Hyrule Prep Academy, "Hyrule Prep," or "HPA." Now I'm gonna say this: This idea came from one of my track meets. One of my meets was at a prep academy called "Hawaii Preparatory Academy" or "Hawaii Prep Academy," "Hawaii Prep," or "HPA." HPA is a prep academy on the Big Island of Hawaii. A very expensive school with a tuition of over $20K, I don't remember the specific cost. I've just so wanted to write a story based in a private school that I just felt it would be better for this story. I just wanted to let you all know. Right now I am coming up with ideas and what I want the story to be about. I hope this makes you all excited. Although I'm not into the Legend of Zelda anymore, this story does have a special place in my heart. Sorry Robin..

Robin: ;3; Dollface I thought that was my spot..

Robin omfg calm down you are still special to me -3-

Robin: I better be!!

Anywaysssssss.. I'll keep updating about the new story with you all! See ya' ll on the flipside!
-Commander Aliyah

MESSAGE FROM ROBIN:
Robin: Please do not be afraid to leave some of your own ideas of what you would like to see happen in the new story. You may also ask any questions about the new story and even give some suggestions to make it even better. My dear Aliyah would appreciate the contributions from her readers who has adorned this story. That is all I have to say. *runs* ALIYAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

NONONONONONONO- *gets tackled to the ground by Robin*

Robin: Ye~ ^w^