Breath

Vaati's POV

As I held Gufuu in my arms, walking back to the house, I knew Veran would either kill me or Dark for this. I walked up the stairs to the patio and opened the door.

As I walked into the living room Veran called out as soon as I stepped foot into the house.

"Vaati is that you and Gufuu?"

"Yea. We just came back."

She came out of the kitchen. And her eyes widened. "What did you do to my sister?!" She yelled angrily.

"I-it wasn't me! Dark came and started choking her!"

Veran took a look at Gufuu and replied calmly. "Take her to her room, I'll bring up dinner for you two."

I nodded and walked up the stairs to Gufuu's bedroom.

As I entered the room I layed her on her bed. I dropped our stuff down on the trunk at the end of her bed.

I sat by her side, making sure she's doing ok.

Veran brought up dinner and checked on Gufuu.

After 10 minutes of checking and fixing Gufuu up she gives me a reassuring smile. "She'll be alright. Just that she's just gonna have some hard time breathing. Only if anyone inherited that gift from an ancestor it would help."

She sighed and left the bedroom.

I took a glance at Gufuu who rested peacefully. 'At least she didn't end up in the hospital. I would be extra worried.'

I sighed sadly "Gufuu...."

I moved a lock of her hair behind her ear. Her hair just looked so silky smooth and soft. Like..... Mine... Her skin pale. Not a purple pale color like mines but..... She just looks so.... Perfect. Beautiful. Attractive. I just can't stop examining her as she layed there, recovering her breathing. She looked like the most beautiful girl I ever layed my eyes on. Just.... She has my full attention. My respect. I can't but just..... Want to kiss her lips. Just how her lips are kind of parted away from each other. How they look so soft and perfect like the rest of her. I just can't resist myself.

I just end up leaning down towards her, until our lips are inches away. As I took a deep breath, I leaned in, kissing his soft lips. I didn't want to go deeper because I might wake her. I kissed her for a few more seconds, going deeper by the minute. I just can't resist. I pulled back slowly. Opening my eyes slowly and blushing deeply at what I did.

I don't know how to react. Whether I'm proud of myself or I just found out I'm in love with Gufuu Yakunan and I should be suprised.

I couldn't tell Gufuu I kissed her. It might make it awkward between me and her. Should I keep this to myself?! Ugh! This is hard!

I sighed in frustration and got up and started walking out to the door. But I stopped in my steps as I was about to grab the doorknob.

Lots of things was processing through my head. I blushed more deeper and gritted my teeth. I turned around and walked back to Gufuu's bed and kissed her once more.

It was more nicer than my last one. I ended up pulling back and blowing a nice cool air into her mouth. All of a sudden she started breathing perfectly fine again.

I was so confused. Did I help her by blowing air in her mouth? Or did Veran's treatment work?

I just smiled. All that was important was that Gufuu was gonna be ok.

I headed to the guest room and shut the door behind me. I jumped into bed, taking my shirt off and pulling the covers over me.

I was still smiling. That feeling of Gufuu's soft lips against mines was amazing. I just couldn't stop smiling. I than drifted to sleep. A peaceful sleep.