Tutoring My Bully

I'm the school's nerd. Geek if you wish. I'm also gay. My classmates think it's their duty to bully me. Both physically and verbally. I get pushed around sometimes, called names, shoved into the lockers or on the ground, but in extreme cases I get beaten by the 'popular' group.

Who is in this group you ask? Well there is Niall Horan, the happy bubbly one that everybody loves. He tends to walk around school with his guitar singing and playing it a lot. Everyone loves him, and he never really hurts anyone except for me occasionally.

Then there is Liam Payne. He is the goodie goodie of the group. He always does his homework on time, always is saying hello to people and smiling at everyone. He wouldn't hurt a fly. That's why he always stands off to the side while I am being beaten.

Liam's girlfriend, Danielle Peazer. She is a sweet girl, really she is. I used to be best friends with her when we were young. She also doesn't like the violence that her 'friends' use against me, but never does anything to stop it from happening.

Zayn Malik, also known as DJ Malik or the Bradford Bad Boi since he moved here from Bradford and is a 'bad boy'. He is one of the main reasons to my bullying and being constantly picked on. Oh, can't forget Perrie Edwards, Zayn's girlfriend. She is a strange girl but seems nice.

Last and certainly not least, the greatest tormentor in all of England, Louis Tomlinson. He is the most popular boy in school. All the teachers love him and let him get away with everything. All the guys in school want to be him and all the girls want to be with him. To bad for them, he prefers to fly solo. Not once have I ever heard of him actually having a relationship. Nobody really even knows if he likes girls or boys. Nobody dares ask him because he has horrible anger issues. If you even blink in his direction in a certain way, he will be the reason you're in the hospital.

Okay, so I guess you are wondering who I actually am, not just some random kid that gets bullied everyday for being a nerd and gay. Well, my name is Harry. Harry Styles. I have unruly curly hair, huge green eyes, really tall, clumsy and awkward. I live with my abusive mum in a large house in Cheshire. My father left us when I was three, so I don't really remember him. That's basically all you need to know.

A/N: I will try and update this every Monday. I will let you know if I can't.