Chapter 24

"You look nice Harry." Danielle complemented me. Perrie nodded and agreed. I'm not used to positive attention. It's sorta freaking me out.

"Thanks," I shyly mumbled, shuffling closer to Louis, who was having a conversation of his own with the others. Louis honestly made me feel safe.

"Never knew you had tattoos though, they make you look hot." Perrie told me, tracing one of her small fingers over the most recent tattoo, an anchor on my wrist.

"Something tells me that these aren't all of them, are they?" Danielle observed, by now the other guys had started to inspect some of the visible tattoos.

"They aren't! He has two swallows on his collar bones, a huge butterfly on his stomach and a couple other tattoos on his ribs!" Louis exclaimed, a bright grin on his face to show how proud he was about knowing that. Zayn quirked a questioning eyebrow up at him. We all watched with amusement as the realization of what he just said hit him, his face turning a lovely shade of bright red.

"We need to go! We're going to be late for class!" Louis cried, grabbing my wrist and pulling me after him towards the music room, laughter coming from the others behind us. We were actually early, us two the only ones in the room when we arrived.

"I don't know what just happened back there, I'm sorry." Louis apologized, dropping my wrist before plopping in his chair with a groan. I sat down beside him, wordless.

"Harry?" Louis questioned quietly, breaking the silence that had settled over us like a blanket. "Are you alright?"

"Can I ask you something?" I don't know why it came to me then and not last night but I was going to find out. Louis nodded, turning in his chair so he could face me.

"What did you mean by a 'little bit of schizophrenia'? Like do you hear voices or see things? Should I be aware of these things so I don't freak out if you're talking to yourself." Louis looked at me with a blank face, just staring at me. I fidgeted nervously under his gaze before he blinked and looked away. I opened my mouth to apologize but quickly shut it when he let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, a sign he was getting ready to tell me.

"Dr. Mullen said I have only faint traces of it but it was because of the depression which caused it. Yes, there were voices and they kept telling me these things, things I couldn't handle like I was worthless and that I was never going to be loved. I got so sick of it! And then the voices tried telling me to kill myself. At first, I ignored them but it got worse and worse until, well, I was jumping off the bridge. I'm glad I called you though." Louis confessed, turning back to look at me with wet eyes and cheeks.

"Lou," I breathed out, reaching out and wiping his tears away with the pad of my thumb. He leaned into my hand which I left on his face. Before either of us knew it, our eyes were fluttering shut and our breaths were mingling. I paused, not sure if he actually wanted to go through with this. He must have as he surged forward to press his lips to mine. Our lips molded together, moving slowly and carefully. The kiss was passionate and slow, unlike this morning's kiss.

My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands went to my hips. I slowly leaned back in my chair, bringing Louis with me so he now straddled my waist. His tongue slowly swiped across my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I opened my mouth and let his tongue in, not battling his for dominance. His tongue explored mine before rubbing carefully against mine. Louis let out a moan before pulling away so we could both breath. Our foreheads were pressed together and our noses occasionally bumping as we panted for air.

"I really do love you," He whispered breathlessly against my lips before pecking me once more. My heart fluttered at his words, my face surely a lovely tint of pink.

"I love you, too" I whispered, not wanting to break the aurora that had surrounded us.

"That is fucking disgusting! So repulsive! I can't believe I slept with you! Ew!" A shrill voice sounded from behind Louis, breaking us apart. Louis immediately jumped off of me and spun around to see the entire class, teacher included, staring at us with wide eyes and gaping mouths.

"Everyone to your seats now, class started five minutes ago." Mr. Biersack announced. Everyone scrambled to their seats, Louis taking one far away from me as possible. He didn't even glance back at me.

That's how I spent most of the day, with Louis avoiding me and getting bullied worse than ever because I made Louis a 'gay faggot' like me. The news of us kissing in the music room spread through the school like a wildfire, literally everyone knew.

I left the school in tears, barely able to drive home. I was upset because one, the bullying was back and it hurt a lot and two, Louis hasn't even looked at me since it happened. Every time I went to talk to him, he would walk away or some one would come up to me and call me names along with telling me to leave Louis alone. I'm afraid he might do something rash like try and kill himself again.

I got home and took my shoes and jacket off, dropping them wherever as I numbly walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. I stopped when I saw a little bottle sitting alone on the counter. Picking it up and reading the label, I saw it was Louis' medicine he got from the therapist. It said he needed to take it twice a day, meaning he needed it again soon. I remembered him taking it this morning as I came downstairs this morning, finally understanding what was happening.

My heart fluttered at the thought of having to see him again but a frown appeared on my face when I remembered what happened today at school. He is obviously not going to want to see me again, I can forget about the date. I'm most likely never going to have a conversation with him again.

I groaned and slipped the bottle into my pants, running upstairs and grabbing all of his clothes that he has left here. I trotted back downstairs and sat the clothes on the table next to the front door so I could put my shoes and jacket back on. Grabbing my keys and Louis' clothes, I left my house and got into my car, driving towards his home. He's probably at footie practice so I won't have to see him. I'll just give his stuff to his mother and leave.

When I got there, I grabbed his clothes out of the passenger seat and bounded up to the door, wanting to get this done and over with so I could go home and cry. I knocked on the door, waiting nervously as I shifted my weight from foot to foot. After what seemed like hours, the door finally opened. My heart stopped beating when it revealed Louis.

Louis' face was red with tears stains along with puffy, bloodshot eyes. His hair was a mess, too. He wore only a pair of boxers and one of my jumpers that he borrowed that was huge on him. It came down to his mid thighs, the sleeves covering his hands completely. He looked adorable despite the fact he was crying.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, cold and bitterly. I frowned, knowing he wasn't going to be happy seeing me.

"I brought you your clothes, and your medicine." I held the clothes out for him which he took, looking at me as he waited for me to give him the tiny pill bottle. I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him as quickly as possible.

"Thanks," he muttered quietly, moving to close the door. I nodded, spinning on my heel to leave. The tension was almost unbearable.

"Wait, Harry!" He called to me as I was half way down the sidewalk. I stopped and smiled, thinking he was going to say he was sorry for today. I spun around to face him.

"Yes?" I asked, a smile still on my face.

"Don't come back here ever again, and you can forget about our date. I don't wanna see you again." He slammed the door shut, leaving me with tears streaming down my face.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°

A/N: Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I've been sick and had tons of school work along with cheer almost every night. Thanks for reading this and sticking with me and this story. I love you all. Stay perfect. Xxx