Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I slowly woke up, only slightly aware of the arms wrapped around me. Whoever I was sleeping on, they were really comfortable and warm. I don't really want to get up. I buried my head further into the persons neck and let out a satisfied sigh. I was almost asleep again when and unexpected voice said something I couldn't understand.

"What?" I asked groggily into the persons neck, feeling them shiver at my breath on their neck.

"I-I asked if you were awake. My legs fell asleep." The voice was deep and groggy like the person had just woken up too. I nodded my head and let out a whine, not wanting to move. The arms slowly unwrapped themselves from around my waist as I pulled my face out of their neck. I jumped up in shock as my eyes met Harry's unsure and scared green ones.

"Uhm, what happened?" I asked, not really remembering earlier today. He slowly stood up, using the wall for help because his legs fell asleep.

"There was a storm, your mum told me to do that and then you fell asleep on me. I'm sorry." He apologized looking down at his fingers as he played with them. He looked so insecure and afraid in that moment that for some reason I walked forward to him and hugged him. He was shock at first but then he slowly hugged me back.

I know I shouldn't be thinking these things but he smells really nice, and his voice when he first woke up, holy shit was that hot. I am so confused right now about all these things that I'm thinking. I just buried my face into his chest as I blushed and inhaled his scent, secretly loving it.

"It's okay, Harry." I whispered into his chest.

"What time is it?" he asked as I pulled away from the hug. I shrugged my shoulders because I honestly didn't know, it was still dark outside so I couldn't tell if it was night or day with clouds still. Just then my mum came in.

"Oh good, you two are awake. I was afraid I would have to wake you myself but I just couldn't because you two looked too adorable sleeping together." I cringed at the thought of me, Harry and cute in the sentence, let alone it actually being real.

"I-I should get going my mum is going to kill me." He said. I knew it was actually true, she might kill him, but my mum didn't so she just laughed.

"Don't be silly Harry, I am sure she will understand. Plus, it was a wicked storm so there are trees down everywhere. You should just stay the night, the trees should be taken care of by the morning." By the look on Harry's face, he wasn't sure what to say, so I said something.

"Mum, he doesn't have any clothes. So he couldn't stay."

"He has borrowed your clothes before, he can do it again." She argued. She did have a point, he has borrowed my clothes before.

"Speaking of that, you never gave them back." I accused Harry, making him take a step back and look down. Shit, don't do that in front of my mum. She looked a little suspicious and curious as she watched on.

"S-Sorry, I can get them to you on Monday." He said quietly. I knew I had to do something to get my mum from questioning me later.

"Nah, its fine Haz, you can keep them." Pretending to be friends with him. His head snapped up and looked at me puzzled. His eyebrow rose, questioning what was going on.

"Sorry, do you not like Haz? I am trying to come up with a nickname for you. After all, you are one of my best friends." By now he understood what was going on.

"Oh no, uh Haz is uhm, fine?" He asked, unsure of what to say.

"Then it's settled! He's staying the night." My mum said almost excitedly before walking out of the room.